Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok today as mentioned in earlier thread i started pureed food i did tuna salad ok skip a hour i drank juice now it feels like something is stuck in my throat WTH! ,no pain just the feeling of something in my throat ok i can mention i was a little thirsty and took in a few swallows of juice what is going on is my band ok or what nervous now i wont be able to sleep

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

If you are not sliming you are fine. Keep drinking Water to be sure you are not stuck.

I feel like i want to vomit on purpose to relieve it this so reminds me of my rrflux symptoms before band

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

I feel like i want to vomit on purpose to relieve it this so reminds me of my rrflux symptoms before band

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Whats slimming? I took my acid reflux meds i think ima just starv myself with the liquids or maybe was it the juice that did it i was fine til the juice idk i wanna cry but again no pain just this feeling

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Anyone out there ???

You may want to start a thread so people will reply t o you

Whats slimming? I took my acid reflux meds i think ima just starv myself with the liquids or maybe was it the juice that did it i was fine til the juice idk i wanna cry but again no pain just this feeling

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Slimming is something that happens to us when food gets stuck and the stomach trys to pull it into the stomach. Our stomach will secrete extra stomach acid to help with the digestion process when something is stuck, what happens is the stuck item gets push up and back out of our pouch by the gastric juices and it is frothy and slimmy, (sorry for the graphic description but it is pretty gross) My first slim episode was with a chicken nugget, It can also happen when you fail to chew or take to big a bite of food. The pressure you feel in the back of your throat is from pressure on you band, you may be a little irritated if you got something stuck earlier. In my experience when ever I have a sliming episode or stuck episode my band will not allow me to eat for at least 12 hours sometimes 24. For me once my band tightens I am done for the day. Good luck and I hope you feel better and I apologize if this is too much info.

Thank u i kno i have a bad case of reflux this feeling isnt new im thinkn its real juice that my esp cant tolerate

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION