Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've been gone way to long!!! Bandiversary!!

Hey everybody!!! I just wanted you all to know that I've missed you all very much the last several weeks.:D I can't get over all the new names here on LBT. I feel like I might not know anyone anymore???:)

:update:

Heres my update~ First of all my computer crashed the first week of March and it really made me mad!!! I even missed getting to tell every one that my Bandiversary was March 18th and I'm down 96 pounds in all! I MADE IT THROUGH MY 1st YEAR!!!! YIPPI!!! It has been a great year and I only hope that my 2nd year will be as great!!! I could not have made it through with out all your LOVE ~FRIENDSHIP ~ AND SUPPORT!!!!

Also had a few hard ships the last few weeks ...lost my father-in-law to congestive heart failure and lung problems March the 7th....that has been really hard for my husband.

Also alot of you know that I have been taking blood pressure meds since before getting banded and the good news is that I am now off of them...but ...the bad news is 2 weeks ago I passed out in my kitchen :faint: and smacked my chin :cry on the way down and ended up having to get stitches and the passing out was do to my blood pressure bottoming out!!!! I guess they should have taken me off of them sooner. Anyway chin is healing nicley it is just a tiny little line scar. Feeling much better since I'm not taking them any more.

Also had my first real problems with a fill a few weeks back. I went in got a small fill and within a few days was getting an unfill I couldn't even get liquids to stay down... went home did liquids seemed to be better and wame had problems again ended up getting more of the fill taken out. Dr says he thinks something got caught in my band opening and was lodge and the second unfill fixed the problem. I'm all fixed up now and doing better eating solids just fine and feeling much better!!!!

I really just wanted you all to know how much you each mean to me. I thank you for your encouragment this year and I want you all to know that I would never have had the success that I have had without each of you cheering me on!!!! See you on the boards... I can't wait to catch up on all the posting thats been going on without me!!!!

Congrats! I sure doesn't seem like it has been a whole year already that you have been banded. You have done great! Now treat yourself to something really nice for a job well done!:):D :D :D

Pictures, pictures, we want pictures!!:D

Congrats Jamie! We have missed you too! I'm really sorry about your FIL. What a month for you...but how wonderful to be off your BP meds! My BP was normal last time I went in for a check-up, so I know how great it feels. NORMAL!!! Wow! Your weight loss is fab, girl. Congrats!!!

Here's some smilies from my daughter.

:) :cry

Jamie, holy cow, a whole year!! Man, time flies... Congratulations on your bandiversary and on getting off your BP meds! Couldn't you have chosen a more graceful way to do it, though? :)

Welcome back and happy bandiversary!!

Thanks guys !!!

Kathy tell your little girl thank you I love her smiles!!! I will deffinatly be getting some pictures posted soon okay!!

Alex I thought the same thing about being graceful!!! HAHA!!! The Dr. that did the stiches kept picking on my husband and ask me if I deserved all that bad treatment he was giving me... of course he kept saying I swear I didn't do it the floor did!! HEHE!!

Welcome back! I came to LBT at the beginning of March so you probably don't know me. I've seen lots of posts by you so I feel like I know you a little bit. Congrats on your Bandiversary and amazing weight loss. Does it feel real to you yet? Or are you constantly amazed? I read a post earlier that someone said they kept catching a glimpse of themself and having to go back and look to make sure the weight loss was real! Sorry about your FIL and your chin - I'm endorsing Maderma for scars. My surgery scars are still obvious but they're getting lighter and lighter so I'm sticking with the Maderma.

Again, congratulations and I'm looking forward to more posts from you.

BTW - you are SO pretty!

OMG.... its JAMIE!!!!

Gosh ~ weve missed you. :)

http://lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16862

So very sorry to hear about your FIL. He must have been young? How IS your hubby doing?

And a whopping 96 pounds? GIRL! You must be skin and bones by now. Yep - Im with Kathy, WE NEED PICTURES!

Dont stay gone so long, K? Doesnt your McD's have internet???? :biggrin1:

Welcome back! I came to LBT at the beginning of March so you probably don't know me. I've seen lots of posts by you so I feel like I know you a little bit. Congrats on your Bandiversary and amazing weight loss. Does it feel real to you yet? Or are you constantly amazed? I read a post earlier that someone said they kept catching a glimpse of themself and having to go back and look to make sure the weight loss was real! Sorry about your FIL and your chin - I'm endorsing Maderma for scars. My surgery scars are still obvious but they're getting lighter and lighter so I'm sticking with the Maderma.

Again, congratulations and I'm looking forward to more posts from you.

BTW - you are SO pretty!

Oh Donna you are so sweet. I might not know you but thats okay you are part of my LBT family now so we are not strangers anymore!!

Thanks for the encouragment. I do sometimes have a hard time seeing how far I've come. I haven't forgotten it I just have a hard realizing my acomplishment I guess. I still feel fat even after losing almost 100 pounds. I know one day it will hit me wow thats really me and I'm so much smaller but some how it just doesn't seem possible. I would really like to get some extra skin removed soon. I kinda feel like the skin is continuing to hide the thin person under neath. If some of that was gone I think I would possibly look at my self differently. See that my journey was some what complete. I want to lose at least 40 more pounds...so wish me luck!!!

YEAH!!!!!!! Jamie is back!!!! We missed you girl!!! Great to see your smiling face on here again!!! I know you already told me about your FIL and i said to give your hubby a big hug for me. Its so hard losing a dad, i know. Oh and your poor little chin! wow at lest you are off the BP meds now. You have done such a wonderful job with your band! I hope my 2nd time around I will do as good too.

again WELCOM BACK!!!!!!

Welcome back!! Happy belated Bandiversary!! Congrats on the -96lbs!! So sorry for your loss. CHF is terrible. I can totally relate with the BP meds. I didn't have BP problems until a couple of months after banding. I've been thinking lately that I may need to come off my meds too. I'm watching it though. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! It's good to have you back!

Heyas Jamie! It's good to see your smiling face on the boards again. Happy Bandiversary and huge congrats on your 96 pounds!! Now you even have a battle scar to show for all the hard work you've done. *winks*

OMG.... its JAMIE!!!!

Gosh ~ weve missed you. ;)

http://lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16862

So very sorry to hear about your FIL. He must have been young? How IS your hubby doing?

And a whopping 96 pounds? GIRL! You must be skin and bones by now. Yep - Im with Kathy, WE NEED PICTURES!

Dont stay gone so long, K? Doesnt your McD's have internet???? :biggrin1:

Paula I'm BLONDE!!!!! What do you mean by my McD's having internet????;)

I hate to think about food but do you mean McDonalds???? Since when do they keep computers next to the BIG MACS???? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Heyas Jamie! It's good to see your smiling face on the boards again. Happy Bandiversary and huge congrats on your 96 pounds!! Now you even have a battle scar to show for all the hard work you've done. *winks*

ROFLMAO!!!!! BATTLE SCARS.... Thats one good way to look at it!!!! HAHA!!! That scar is my Trophy!!! ;)

Jamie,

Gosh, sorry about that!!

Our area McDonalds have several computer/internet stations set up in their lobby or their customer to use. Thought this was an American thing? maybe not.