Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

True Results Weight Loss Center Houston, TX

I just got banded today and Havins some trouble urinating. I am having to strain and I'm afraid of hurting my band. Any thoughts

Stiff is right, Nancy. Our bladders may just need a few days to wake up. I have found that if I tilt my pelvis a little, I can get more out. (Sorry, TMI)

I had Dr. Reilly! I got banded Monday 12/10/12. Im not really sure what to comment on him. He seems like a very kind person and answers questions but I seen him once before but not after the procedure. His crew kind of made me feel rushed like they just wanted me to leave already!!

I had Dr. Reilly! I got banded Monday 12/10/12. Im not really sure what to comment on him. He seems like a very kind person and answers questions but I seen him once before but not after the procedure. His crew kind of made me feel rushed like they just wanted me to leave already!!

Me too. I had Dr Hollis and the post op care was horrible. Anyway how are you feeling

I just got banded today and Havins some trouble urinating. I am having to strain and I'm afraid of hurting my band. Any thoughts

I had the same thing and was wondering if it was from all of the IV Fluid that they ave me in the hospital. Not only that, but the smell was just AWFUL! It did go away by days 2 or 3.

Me too. I had Dr Hollis and the post op care was horrible. Anyway how are you feeling

I'm actually feeling good now! I felt horrible for the first 3 days.... I feel finally somewhat normal. Thank you for asking. When was your procedure?!

I had the same thing. Took me a couple of hours to urinate after the procedure. I had a sensation of wanting to go but I just couldn't go. The nurse told me it was because of the anesthesia. It also made me constipated until 3 days after the surgery

I had my band on Friday. This is my post op day 3 and it has to be the worst so far

I had Dr. Reilly he is wonderful. My aftercare is done at true results on Main st. 2 of my favorite PA's are Ida and Linda very nice and informative. Both have followed me closely especially these last 3 months when the weight loss stopped. I was too tight but did not have symptoms, now I'm back on tract I have lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks. They will go far and beyond to keep you going and motivated. Ida was my health assessment instructor in nursing school so we have a history but I would not want to see any other than Ida/Linda.I always request those 2 because they know me since we have worked so close together. Good luck.

I had my band on Friday. This is my post op day 3 and it has to be the worst so far

I feel that day 3 was the worse day for me too. I was like what the heck did i do to myself! But the fourth I was doing a lot better and today I feel so much better! Try to walk around more. I noticed after I did a lot of walking I felt a lot better.

I feel that day 3 was the worse day for me too. I was like what the heck did i do to myself! But the fourth I was doing a lot better and today I feel so much better! Try to walk around more. I noticed after I did a lot of walking I felt a lot better.

I'm glad u r feeling better! I hope my experience with the staff is better. We really need loving support with a life changing surgery we are committing to.

I had Dr. Reilly he is wonderful. My aftercare is done at true results on Main st. 2 of my favorite PA's are Ida and Linda very nice and informative. Both have followed me closely especially these last 3 months when the weight loss stopped. I was too tight but did not have symptoms' date=' now I'm back on tract I have lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks. They will go far and beyond to keep you going and motivated. Ida was my health assessment instructor in nursing school so we have a history but I would not want to see any other than Ida/Linda.I always request those 2 because they know me since we have worked so close together. Good luck.[/quote']

Thank you for your feedback. And congratulations! I hope I have the same wonderful experience!!! I have my EGD in the morning and then I start my 2 week diet for my New Year surgery.

Are you a nurse??? I am on the final stage of weaninf

Thank you for your feedback. And congratulations! I hope I have the same wonderful experience!!! I have my EGD in the morning and then I start my 2 week diet for my New Year surgery.

Are you a nurse??? Im on my final stage of weaning my 10 month old daughter. ...im wondering how long do I have to pump and throw milk away after the anesthesia from EGD? I will have her totally weaned by my New Year surgery.

Message to you above

Message to you above

The nurse that took care of me in recovery was good, but there was another one there that I was glad I didn't have! She just kept barking orders at the poor patient she was with. I was up walking back & forth and I was so tempted to hobble over & give her a piece of my mind! No one needs to be yelled at when coming out of anesthesia! Especially by the person who is supposed to caring for them. She was on Dr. Hollis' service, so I think I might say something when I go in. I just hate to think of other people being treated like that.