Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need your advise

Well everyone Im here in CO.. and sure enough I am getting my port taken out. And it is going to leave me with a gapping hole..... Lisa help me please!!!!!!!! Anyway I dont even know what to think right now, I am numb!! I will let you all know how it goes tonight.

OK I seen it now. Oh I wish I was closer to Pueblo I would have you stay with me.. You should have came to see Johnell and you could have stayed here with me.. We now have an extra room... Anytime even if you change your mind and can get in with Johnell you have a place to stay...

Well everyone Im here in CO.. and sure enough I am getting my port taken out. And it is going to leave me with a gapping hole..... Lisa help me please!!!!!!!! Anyway I dont even know what to think right now, I am numb!! I will let you all know how it goes tonight.

Well I am sorry for the added surgery and traumatic experience but I am thankful that the port is coming out and not your band. You should PM Lisa and talk to her.

You will be in my prayers and thoughts. I just wish I was closer to you. I would pack that area for you FREE!!

(((Trish))))

oh girl. I am truly sorry to hear this. But on the good side - THANK YOU for listening!

Please give us more details. What did the doctor say about the infection?

love ya! Were all in this together, k?

Crap! That just sucks Trish! I am sorry to hear all this stuff happening to you. Wow! I just don't even know what to say but God Bless & heal up quickly.

Trish, I'm thinking of you and sending prayers for an uneventful surgery and quick healing. I know you will keep us posted. We (((love)))) you!!!!

Im back all done... no port just a big hole... which i havent seen its all covered up. It was the worst thing i ever went through Im still shakey from the experience. after i was all gaused up I had bad pain in my chest Dr. said that it was from maybe him tugging on the port a bit. then I couldnt breathe I was gasping for air crying and screaming it was the worst feeling ever.

Anyway my Dr. did not find any infection but He thought that since i was taking the antibiotics the pus was not showing up yet. He says we got out the port in time before it did start getting pus.

Well thats my story, Im still very shakey from the whole thing.. and I guess I should go lay down.

I will be home tomorrow... I have to go by the Dr.'s office in the morning to get my hole repacked. but i will be on later.

(((((hugs))))) everyone! I sure do need all the hugs i can get.

Oh Trish, ((((((HUGS!!))))))). What an ordeal - I hope you feel better soon!

Trish I so hate this for you and I wish I had the right words that would would truley say how I feel for you(The best friend and person ever) and hoping that you know how much I care!!!! Call me as soon as you get home okay!! (((((HUGS))))

Well I am finally home. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. You all have been such a wonderful support! The drive home was a little rough but better then I thought it would be. I will be back in CO in two weeks to have my hole stitched up. I hate the fact I even had to have this hole at all. I am ready to heal up get my new band and start this journey all over.

Thanks again everyone for your warm hearts!!

Hanging in there... The burning in my wound is getting better. My MIL has been sending her nurse in to help with the packing. John (my hubby) did it one time and I yelled screamed and tried to kick him... I think he is scared of me now. It also seems to be healing.. I am going back to CO this friday to have it stitch up.. boy I cant wait. also I am getting excited about getting my new band. I hope it works this time and I can melt away.

I have been having bad pains on my left side right under my apron tummy... I thought they were gas pains but I had it since Sunday and took Gas X and Milk of Mag. nothing helps it seems to get worse. I have no idea what it could be. If its not one thing its another. Ugh!!!! I hope its not Gallstones.