Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey all I'm almost 3 weeks post op and as of wed only dropped 15lbs but as of today it looks like 2lbs creeped up WTH is going on I am on 1000 or less cal per day. And started to exercise. Is this Normal. However I haven't had a bowel Movement in a while maybe I am baked up on waste! Input is greatly appreciated

I don't regret any decision in my life because at the end I will make it work

Total normal. I am 2.5 years post op at restriction and do at least an hour cardio 7 days a week and am in a major stall.

Only 15 pounds? That's 5 pounds a week! Your body is probably adjusting to what I see as tremendous weight loss. You are also right that it could be because you haven't gone to the bathroom. MOM works for me. Keep up the good work, it will happen!

Everyone's weight fluctuates daily. You can and will retain fluids from medications, mentrual cycles, sodium input, carb input and the weather. No big deal.

tmf

Total normal. I am 2.5 years post op at restriction and do at least an hour cardio 7 days a week and am in a major stall.

And this is the worst time of year to overcome a plateau? I'm in the same boat and have been since August. I'm not going to sweat it till January and then I plan on sweating a lot. I like to go back to the "Caveman" type diet when I hit these plateaus. And I hit the gym and bike real hard. Having .25 CCs put back in my band should help too.

You've been doing this for a lot longer than I have, what is your fall back plateau killing routine?

tmf

I'm just now 1 month post, so 4 weeks and 2 days... I've had that same plateau for about a week and a half, but this morning I weighed and dropped 2 more pounds! So hopefully I will continue to go down. Total I'm 24 pounds down, which includes pre-op. I was discouraged when I stayed the same for so long, but don't worry, it will go down.

Thank you all for the input and I just hit Mother Nature so that deff explains the 2lbs. ???„???„

I don't regret any decision in my life because at the end I will make it work

Be patient. 15 lbs is a great loss. We didn't gain all our weight overnight and it's not going to come off overnight. Patients is the hardest part of this journey. You are doing great and you will get there!

Good luck!

Happened to me too. At 4 weeks to 6 weeks post op gained 2 pounds and kept them for 2 weeks and then got my first full an lost 5 pounds.

So normal to gain!