Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you have for Breakfast?

Mostly during the week, Mon-Fri I do a Protein Shake prior to leaving for work. Now and then, oatmeal. On weekends I will treat myself to 2 eggs amf 2 pieces of bacon for Breakfast with salsa.

Protein Shakes make me feel like crap- they don't satisfy my hunger and they give me indigestion. Therefore, during the week I eat about 3/4 of a cup of Special K with a 1/2 cup of 2% milk - this holds me for about 4 hours. On weekends I will do oatmeal, or eggs with cheese. If I wake up tight I will eat a cup of greek yogurt.

like my bud rojo, i do a Protein Shake every morning

couple reasons, one because i like the taste (and i like having

those Proteins in me) and two because most mornings i am (full feeling) and just not very hungry. do feel like you miss anything, if you

want something, eat it. dont deprive. just eat smart portions. enjoy food. that is what its about.

I love eggs so I have scrambled eggs in a morning. Usually about 2 hours after I'm awake. I have coffee first, the warm liquid relaxes my band so I don't have issues eating.

I love breakfast! I do tend to mix it up, though, so boredom doesn't set in. One of my favorites, in addition to eggs, is Protein pancakes. I just mix 2-1 Ricotta cheese and Protein Powder with a couple eggs and a tsp. of baking soda. They make a nice substitute and I use sugar-free Syrup on them. Having been diabetic for years, I've been doing low carb most my adult life, and will also use almond flour, as well as Carbquick, which is a low carb substitute for Bisquick, so there's not much I have to give up. I will tell you this, though, all the nutritionists insist that we do low carb, low fat, which is possible, but not as tasty. I have shaved off some of the fats, but for the most part, don't even bother worrying about it. It's working just fine, and this AM I had a 3-lb. weight loss after my 2nd fill yesterday. I'll do liquids until Monday, but then I hope to be back on low carb. I just bought everything to make chicken cacciatore on Monday and will eat it as a Soup, rather than serve it over Pasta. The only thing that's changed since surgery is the amount of food I eat, but that wasn't until after I had done the doc's regimentation. Enjoy! Life is too short to do otherwise!

DUring the week I am on the road by 7am and my band is still asleep so I go a sugar free carnation instant bfast and skim. On the weekends I do 1 scrambled egg, 1 pc bacon, 1 slice wheat toast.

Week days I have a cup coffee with skim and a greek yogurt....week ends I have something like egg whites and 3 linkd of jimmy dean turkey sausage