Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What will Happen If I Eat Pop Rocks and Coke?

Don't you just love these type of questions. Today my nephew and i were discussing problem foods for bandsters. He was like, what will happen if a bandster eats such and such until I eventually was like you know, I wonder what would happen if I eat pop rocks with coke...we got a good laugh out of that one. Any idea?

you would EXPLODE!!!!! Leaving the mess of exploded bandster all over the walls and celings...

I don't think anything would happen, but I love the pop rocks! I haven't had them in forever....

My question is -- pop-rocks and Coke? Together? Why? Eww... :scared:

Here are some good questions (non-bandster)

Why do drive-up ATMs have braille on the keypad?

If nothing sticks to Teflon, how does Teflon stick to the pan?

What color does a Smurf turn if it's choking?

Why do we drive on the parkway, but park on the driveway?

A stitch in time saves nine what?

Crime doesn't pay... does that mean my job is a crime?

What do they use to ship styrofoam?

Are part-time band leaders semi-conductors?

Was the pole vault accidentally discovered by a clumsy javelin thrower?

Are you breaking the law if you drive past those road signs that say "Do Not Pass"?

"Honesty is the best policy" but "The truth hurts." So is pain good?

What happens if you're scared half to death - twice?

What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter?

How come wrong numbers are never busy?

cracker barrel has pop rocks, I know cuz hubby and dd just had them from there. I had 2 pop rocks and burped for like an hour straight. It was ugly, there there was no pop involved. ~Mandy

My question is -- pop-rocks and Coke? Together? Why? Eww... :scared:

Here are some good questions (non-bandster)

Why do drive-up ATMs have braille on the keypad?

If nothing sticks to Teflon, how does Teflon stick to the pan?

What color does a Smurf turn if it's choking?

Why do we drive on the parkway, but park on the driveway?

A stitch in time saves nine what?

Crime doesn't pay... does that mean my job is a crime?

What do they use to ship styrofoam?

Are part-time band leaders semi-conductors?

Was the pole vault accidentally discovered by a clumsy javelin thrower?

Are you breaking the law if you drive past those road signs that say "Do Not Pass"?

"Honesty is the best policy" but "The truth hurts." So is pain good?

What happens if you're scared half to death - twice?

What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter?

How come wrong numbers are never busy?

Another one in that line:

Why do ships carry cargo and trucks carry shipments?

everytime someone asks something like this on here it reminds me of this book my mom read (which was a true story) about some settlers from the Ukraine or something, and they made this pudding and it has all this thickner stuff in it, and the little girl went missing and they found her dead in the basement b/c she ate all the pudding and her stomach exploded.

I hate to say it, but that would have been my life story if I was a little girl in the 1800's!!!!

What does Campbell's do when they sell alphabet Soup to countries that don't use our alphabet?

MY TURN !!! (of course its George lol)

1. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

2. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

3. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

4. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

5. The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

6. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

7. Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets aren't going as ghosts but as mattresses?

8. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

9. If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?

10. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

11. Is there another word for synonym? 12. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?"

13. Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"

14. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

15. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

16. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

17. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?

18. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

19. Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

20. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

21. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

22. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

24. How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

25. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

26. What was the best thing before sliced bread?

27. One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.

28. Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?

29. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

30. How is it possible to have a civil war?

31. If God dropped acid, would he see people?

32. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

33. If you ate Pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?

34. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

35. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?

36. Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?

37. Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?

38. Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?

39. Where are we going? And what's with this hand basket?

40. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole damn airplane made out of that stuff?

41. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?