Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Being Banded In Dec?

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone from Australia being banded in Dec?

I'm being banded on 17th Dec.

Would be nice to hear from someone that is.

I am being banded Dec 20th and would love to have/be appart of a December group

An early Christmas present for you two. Congratulations and Best wishes. A new beginning with a good quality of life and health.

Thank you im excited and a little nervous any advice youd like to share? :)

An early Christmas present for you two. Congratulations and Best wishes. A new beginning with a good quality of life and health.

Thanks!

I am being banded Dec 20th and would love to have/be appart of a December group

Fantastic congrats.. I actually can't believe it's happening now. I thought I would put a message up here as I too would like to be apart of a group.

Where are you from?

Phx Arizona .... same here I can't believe its happening .... so excited :)

I'm in Australia. Do you have to do the Pre op diet? Mine is pretty straight forward. All I have it do is stop eating at midnight the night b4. They would prefer that I start to practice smaller portions and I have lots of reading. My surgeons office believe in a thing called the 8 golden rules. Check out this website. http://www.lapbandaustralia.com.au/ And go onto the latest videos.

It's very good. I've been given the DVD but have watched it online. Helps you understand it a lot better.

Yes I have a 1 week pre-op diet: replacing 2 meals with Protein shakes. No carbs no fats no sugar ... yay lol see attached. My dr also has the 8 golden rules.

post-207373-13813134579903_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]25329[/ATTACH]

post-346237-13813140678853_thumb.png

Your diet looks ok! I've been reading some people's diet on here and they look tough. I think I will slowly cut back my food intake over the next couple of weeks. To make it a little easier for afterwards. I'm sort of wishing the date was here. I want it over and done with so I can stop thinking about it. I'm not scared or anything just impatient I think. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using LapBandTalk

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone from Australia being banded in Dec?

I'm being banded on 17th Dec.

Would be nice to hear from someone that is.

I've found 2 threads you may want to check out.

December Divas 2012

And

December bandwagon supporters

Both have lots of people. Good luck. You'll be going home on the 17th, probably when I am getting started.

I've found 2 threads you may want to check out.

December Divas 2012

And

December bandwagon supporters

Both have lots of people. Good luck. You'll be going home on the 17th' date=' probably when I am getting started.[/quote']

Thanks!! I have seen December bandwagon. I'll check out the other one.

Yes, we are about 16 hours a head of you. I think when I go to the hospital on the 17th here. It will be about 2.30pm 16th there. I'm now wishing the date was here already. Although I was made to fill out a questionnaire which is about 50 pages long. Ugh.. Finally got it done thought it was going to takes weeks to complete. Lol. If that's the worst I shouldn't be complaining.

Sent from my iPad using LapBandTalk