Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

We have our own forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share.. Since I did not eat or drink for 5 days prior to my band removal I did not want to use the weight I was when I went to the hospital to have it taken out, I called the dr's office for when I went in on Feb 20th for a fill to get my weight then....I have gained 1 lb......1lb.....! I was so excited!! This is my 4th week unbanded and I feel much better....bet if I took a Fluid pill I would lose that 1 lb..!!!

Hi, Kelly! I needed this new forum today! I've been in tears all morning. I think it's just starting to sink in.

I am so excited about having you guys to talk to.

Hey!!! I just read your thread about your nephew...how are they doing? You will do fine. I can still feel my "band" tight some mornings or when I get really stressed. It is weird. Take care and keep in touch!

My nephew's doing well in Texas. He and his wife and baby live with my niece (his sister). He's got a job and my sister (his mom) lives close to them so she's LOVING the baby being so close and keeps me connected as to how they're doing. Thanks for asking.

Yeah we are now official. LOL!! I am so happy to see this forum. Kelly congrats only gaining one pound. That is awesome.

I just ordered some Zetacaps so I hope they work. They come with a 100% guarantee for up to a year so what do I have to lose. I will let you know how they work after they arrive and I start taking them.

Hugs Shanna, I know it is hard right now. Today is my bandiversary so I am struggling as well today. Let's just cry together OK?

Hi Kel! Now that there's a separate forum for us I won't miss your threads. I think I'll just stick around here and the lounge. I'm not too happy with the way I've been eating, so if one damn banded person comes here and tells us to eat small portions, I'll probably throw my computer in the pool!

Small portions...what's that? And I have a terrible time with nibbling - a bite of daughter's cookie, a spoonful of son's Cereal, a bite of hubby's cheese bread. But it's their food so it doesn't count, right???

OK where is Zoe's boot? I wanna throw it at Kebabish.

I was just unbanded after only having my band for three months. It seems so unfair. Im depressed, Im worried that I might start gaining my weight back. I lost nearly 50 pounds mostly due to band and some from gym prior to surgery. I cannot pull myself out of this funk I am in.

Crying in California

Paula

This forum has been here a long time. Lots of banded folk come to offer support. It's rare to see criticism. I certainly empathize with anyone who loses their band, or even with anyone who doesn't like the band and has it removed. I wish you all success and I will continue to post here whenever I feel like I have something to add.