Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good luck! If you really have tattoos, I hope you picked ones that will shrink down with you! LOL.

You will do fine!

Good luck! If you really have tattoos' date=' I hope you picked ones that will shrink down with you! LOL.

You will do fine![/quote']

thank u & i do have tattoos, lol, i hope they do but if not, I'll just say it's a road map of my journey in life when ppl ask.... i needed that laugh; thank u ~_~

Hi. Me too!!!! Mines in the afternoon i think i would prefer early to get it out of the way!!! Good luck

thank u & good luck to you too :-)

How did you go tatoomy? Fun times!!! Im staying at my parents house since i cant drive for a week and watching them eat im like mmmmmmmmm yum. Then yum ouch throw up. Anyways hope everyone is staying well

How did you go tatoomy? Fun times!!! Im staying at my parents house since i cant drive for a week and watching them eat im like mmmmmmmmm yum. Then yum ouch throw up. Anyways hope everyone is staying well

I'm doing well, how bout u? I'm actually following my directions, lol. last night i made dinner an didn't even want the food. today, for Breakfast I'm having cream of wheat, I'm itching like crazy tho, lol....

Itchy is good cos it means your healing. Im still on fluids. Ive just woken up and its weird i have to take 5 drugs in the morning so odvisouly 1 at a time and wait and i dont seem to be hungry then. I might just have a glass of hot Water instead. I find that when i have Soup or juice in front of me im not interested or cant finish it. Im getting my hair done today, apart from that no pain only uncomfortable at times. And this may gross some of you out but last night day 3 i finally went to the toliet! Have a wonderful day, i can hear the waves rolling in the sun is shining and the birdies are singing. Now the worst bit i have to roll myself out if the sofa bed. I imagine its how a beached whale trys to move!!!

skuzzie, i wish i could gprs to the "toilet" lol, gonna wait a bit more an see how it goes. still discomfort but am having trouble eating. just not hungry, wish this were my green zone, lol. hopefully by tomorrow I'll be good, i can't seem to get comfortable, my hubby is moving mountains for me, but i can't get comfortable, lol. gas has subsided, thank goodness cuz my hubby an i were in competition, lol. glad your doing good....

I had my hair done and i feel like a new me. I treated myself to a small skinny flat white from gloria geans which is about 100cals. Went for a 20 min walk then Soup for tea. I realised that i will be on day 2 of mushies on sunday night when we have our christmas tea. So im not going to go. I dont want to have to explain myself and im on 2 weeks sick leave from there anyways. Well that and i dont have to worry about getting a k.k gift. Oh k.k means kris kringle. Its like secret santa. Tatoooomy im so happy to hear your going well! I think for my mushies on saturday im going to do 2 days of vegies with spice and herbs just so i dont put any extra pressure on the piece of stomach he had to cut out. And i think egg and steamed fish for Protein. Hows your hubby going with your new lifestyle especially the food aspect? Well its past midnight so good night everyone keep up the wonderful work!!!!

skuzzie, sounds like your right on track! my hubby is doing well because my mom came to visit & she's cooking for him, today i did want eggs but b4 i went nuts my mom handed me some cream of wheat an yummy, i had my strength back :-) she's been very helpful, made me some s.f. pudding an even made dinner for the family, chicken Soup, so it's perfect for everyone.... i too can't wait for mushies, i want fish! lol....

On friday im heading home and decided on the way i would stop at the frozen penguin. Which is a cheap frozen food shop including vegies and fish. Then only a 2 & 1/2 hour drive home. Im also going to get a cheap steamer which ill be able to use for mushies and to steam stuff when im on solids. And im going to start on saturday weighing myself weekly and each day writing foods calories and even write if i have any mental issues so im accountable to try and keep my cals less than 1000. I have my first fill in 3 weeks which i remember being fun! Have a lovely day

On friday im heading home and decided on the way i would stop at the frozen penguin. Which is a cheap frozen food shop including vegies and fish. Then only a 2 & 1/2 hour drive home. Im also going to get a cheap steamer which ill be able to use for mushies and to steam stuff when im on solids. And im going to start on saturday weighing myself weekly and each day writing foods calories and even write if i have any mental issues so im accountable to try and keep my cals less than 1000. I have my first fill in 3 weeks which i remember being fun! Have a lovely day

that's awesome an i like the whole writing about the metal state of mind, those would be trigger points, I'm gonna do that too, good luck....

So bad news....i was on a 40 min walk yesterday and ended up with a blister right on the ball of my foot!! Poor me! Oh and i was good i did a load of washing for mum yesterday and did some incidental exercise by taking a few extra trips to the clothes line. Im still trying to finish Prof O'Brien lapband book. I was talking with my parents last night and told them im going to get a steamer and they said would you like it for christmas and i said no i need to start on saturday. So we came up with a plan of they pay and on christmas day i wrap the box and put it under the tree!! Do you find you do you best thinking when you sleep? Im going to buy kitchen scales and a calorie king book. I also worked out that to get to my goal is 59kg or 119pounds(i think). A big number, after so many diets and being told by weight watchers you MUST lose 1kg each week. Ive decided that this is MY weight loss lifestyle im going to dictate the terms with consultation of me and my surgeon. First keep under my set cals, but plan a couple days ahead for meals so they include Protein and vegies. Im giggling at myself my in the words of Winne The Pooh i have rumblys in my tumbleys. But i think its my normal stomach cos i dont feel hungry, i feel like a nice coffee would serfice. My goal today is to drink more Water and continue to listen to my new body. Oh the parents had the yummist chicken last night so i inhaled deeply and now have a strong mindset it might yummy, it would bloody hurt and id throw it up. And it works. Hows the itchiness going? I take my dressings off on saturday, yey freedom!! Have wonderful day. Tatoomooy do you have kids? If so how are they coping when you and your man were farting left right and centre

skuzzie, your too funny, 1st, sorry about your blister, that's a pain. 2nd, i love the mentality, a scale is a good idea, I'm gonna get 1 to now, oh, i did laundry too, kill d of over did it but good today. yes, i have 2 adult children and 2 grandchildren. they do not know, just my husband. he's been a great supporter. he doesn't eat in front of me, but it really doesn't bother me, I'm just so grateful for the Soup or s.f. pudding & so on. they keep sayin i look thinner but it's really the swelling that's going away, lol. i didn't want my children to worry, but they noticed i have been making better choices & don't tempt me with junk, they now go out & have it, so that I'm grateful for.... hope your blister heals >_<