Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I will snag a couple of my hsbands but they are no big thrill anymore.

I have tried a Chick Fli A waffle fry since being banded, I eat there grilled nuggets and fruit cup. Yum one of my favorite FF restaurants. I won;t lie I still sneak a fry every time my hubby has them but it just doesn't work for me. sigh!

I used to be able to eat fried until a few days ago when I got my 5th fill. I tried half of one yesterday, chewed and chewed, swallowed, and it would not go down until I drank a lot of Water. It hurt, though... No more fried for me.. But it's okay, they're not one of my things.

I have no problems with fries, hot chips. When my kids have them I've had a couple and my conclusion now is they smell better than they taste. The smell doesn't even bother me anymore, I could have a big plate sitting in front if me and not even be tempted by one. I've found a lot of food I used to wolf down in the past , unhealthy foods, don't taste as good as I used to think they did.

I can eat a couple of them. Chewing them really well helps me feel I'm eating more of them than I am. I used to eat a super sized fry and a huge burger with a DIET coke. LOL. Plus a couple of fried pies when they used to have them. So I figure two wont hurt!

I can eat a couple of them. Chewing them really well helps me feel I'm eating more of them than I am. I used to eat a super sized fry and a huge burger with a DIET coke. LOL. Plus a couple of fried pies when they used to have them. So I figure two wont hurt!

Debi, sounds like what I would eat before... Sounds disgusting huh?! Lol I'm newly banded an cant imagine eating like that anymore.

I miss dinner rolls. Will I ever be able to eat those ?

Good question... When I go home to TX I really want one of my moms homemade sour dough rolls... Those are heavenly!

Well, good luck w/ the dinner rolls. Many banders have difficulty w/bread (myself included). I seem to be better w/ toast (tiny pieces, chewing well, and waiting between bites). I made some homemade banana bread and that was agony, even tiny pieces. Yet today I had 1/2 of a subway sandwich made on flatbread and did ok. Again, eating very slow. I do miss my bread at times but also know that is a good part of what got me to needing wls so I embrace not being able to eat it. Now that it has been a few months I no longer crave it like before.

I used to be able to but now i eat like 4 and bam i'm stuck..ugh

Well I really don't eat bread very often read almost ever. That however is really more of a personal choice. The only bread I've ever really had trouble with is really low quality bread like you get at a lower end restaurant. If I'm going to eat bread it has to be really good quality really good tasting for me to spend calories on it. I will however have half a homemade crescent roll on Thanksgiving .