Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Time To Stop The Chick Sh*t!!!!!

I see that dieting is working well for you. Maybe you should eat so your attitude will get better. Skip the preop oh h-ll skip the whole band it isnt setting well with you

So mature.

I have plenty of dignity, unlike the middle aged women who have so much to say about me, I'm also mature. But I stand up for myself and have disrespected no one in the process. Mis73 is it okay for ppl to call me a b**** because they didn't like what I said? "B*+** must not know who we are" really?! Lol That's mature. Is there a lapband talk gang?

I've never called anyone a b*tch

Getting snarky simply because you don't like someone's response to your post is both immature and undignified. This is a forum, if you don't want people to respond to your posts then I suggest you get a blog instead.

Otherwise, if you choose to continue to post on a public forum, it's YOU that needs to "suck it up".

I would also it's safe to say that not many will ever reply to your post again in life lol. No one called you a b***h so please.

I never said YOU did.

Yes, someone did Cheryl.

I've read both threads twice and I see no where anyone called you a b***h.

Please direct us to the post!

CG is a long standing successful bandster here ,when you attack someone who has helped countless ppl, we will come to her defense. I know you say you weren't disrespectful, but a dozen of us say you were and some of these ppl I don't even know.

What would have been nice and made this all go away would have been a simple, CG I'm sorry if I came off in a condescending way and I apologize. That was not my intentions.

Do you see how many post we each have in our profile, we've been here along time and yes,we are going to stand up for each other.

Best wishes on your journey!

I remember awhile back a poster with a sharp tongue and being grateful their anger was being dished to strangers than to family, children, etc.

My gals, let's meet up at home base.

Maddys it is on the hello banded b's thread. I'm done with it all. I have no anger.

Maddys it is on the hello banded b's thread. I'm done with it all. I have no anger.

Well our thread is no one's business except who is in it. We did not openly call anyone a b***h.

I have plenty of dignity, unlike the middle aged women who have so much to say about me, I'm also mature. But I stand up for myself and have disrespected no one in the process. Mis73 is it okay for ppl to call me a b**** because they didn't like what I said? "B*+** must not know who we are" really?! Lol That's mature. Is there a lapband talk gang?

HI,

I am sure that you are a very nice person, we are all in the same boat (moving toward getting the band or have one already) it is very stressful either way. You did what we all do and that is to reach out for help in our journey, the lady that gave you her answer also reached out to help you. I know that you do not feel you said anything unpleasant (but you did). as you can see from all the responses. Maybe you just need to reread your answer and then if you feel you were a little off the mark you should just apologize and we can all move on. I wish you well on your journey,

LOL, Dear that is the name of our group Banded b*****s and the Profile picture says

That b***h, I'm a Princess. That has been there for weeks, no one was talking about you, I swear!

If you could actually go into thread we we're all talking about what we did today. Someone got a NewWave oven , ppl are cleaning house doing laundry, some got their nail done. Thats all!

Relax!

I am not the swiftest person on the computer so I can not find what was said that was so awful . and haven't been on for a few days so missed that one.

However I do not think some one should have to shut up because they have an opinion that isn't going down to well.. I try to be as honest as I can be and I am sure that there are times the person hearing something out there gets pissed. I do not believe everything has to be worded so as not to ruffle feathers , I am one of those people that needs it in my face and true. See I have told myself so many lies , like this must have shrunk in the wash, I look nice in this and then caught my reflection in a door window, I can eat just a little, Fudge eaten in the bathroom doesn't count, and the big one this won't effect my health, I Don't need anymore platitudes I want it honest and true. And I refuse to sugar coat something for someone that is asking the ridiculous question that they already know the answer to..

Now having said all that since I have been on this site I know there are some Nice people who go out of their way to be kind and helpful to folks whining complaining and moaning and theres a place for them .... it just doesn't happen to be where I come from. Then there are folks who shoot straight from the hip and I have learned to snort and chuckle at their responses . I also have come to the reality that some folks need a lot of hand holding thats for the nice folks to do and I am glad they can and are willing to do that.

We all have our own styles and thats what makes this site so good for all people. After being here a while I know who to respond to and who to just pass on.

Thats just one middle age ladies opinion and the other day my friend told me I was being bitchy and we had a good laugh over it so I guess it's just where you are..

Lol so because you did it in "private" that makes it okay? That's hilarious.

Lassie yes, it is stressful. I would have done that without hesitation had she stated she had a problem with my posting. Instead the goon squad decided to attack me. I was not trying to offend. thank you for your well wishes though.

LOL, Dear that is the name of our group Banded b*****s and the Profile picture says

That b***h, I'm a Princess. That has been there for weeks, no one was talking about you, I swear!

If you could actually go into thread we we're all talking about what we did today. Someone got a NewWave oven , ppl are cleaning house doing laundry, some got their nail done. Thats all!

Relax!

NO ONE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!

At the top in pink it says "That b***h, I'm a Princess" that is are logo, that is it nothing to do with you!