Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is my 4th day post op and I'm feeling ok. I just work up with a WOW headache. I have been getting some shoulder pain but nothing to bad once I pass gass. Which is good lol. I only have 3 incision the bigger one must be my port just above my bellybutton which I guess is ok. All I have been eating has been Water and diet snapple or ice chips and I will continue to do so until Monday. Monday I will be able to drink 3 Protein Shakes added to my water and snapple intake yay me. But with all of this I have been VERY strong as my family have been my WORST enemy. Day 1 the ate nothing along with me but I was so sleepy I didn't care. Day 2 he was so hungery that he took my out to get him Breakfast at this lil bagel shop we loved eatting at. So he had me order his food like OMG ! pancakes, egged over medium, sausage, home fries and toast with a medium cup of coffee. But I was strong I sat there and got on my phone and wasn't hungery. Then the EVIL husband invited my old best friend over pizza for dinner. Yummy... how I love PIZZA and he just hates it but since my banding he has found a new love for it. (EVIL HUSBAND) But I will and I was strong I didn't fall into his trap but I did have to cut it up for the grand baby and I wasn't even tempted. Haha so what I did on day 3 was cooked dinner for the family. I cooked rice and Beans and stewed chicken. Feed the baby and drunk my snapple while they all ate it felt good to me to be able to sit there with my family. Now with thanksgiving being this week and I haven't told my family I don't know how I'm going to play this out but we will be at my moms house with my sister and mom is asking me what I want to EAT. Help me!!! Get out of this one. They will suspect something I just don't know what to do and I don't want to tell them.

I told work I was having a scope done for some tummy problems so I would be on liquids for a while. They didn't make a big deal out of it like family might but it worked and as far as I know there isn't even any rumors of anything else :)

Well there is always the truth... Did you have a plan going into this? If you just can't do that right now then just whatever works for you..

I am a little concerned with your food intake now get in some Protein Drinks . But Whatever you do DO NOT EAT on those new stitches on the inside. I think we look at what we can see and think we are not stitched much but on the inside we are and really stitched the band is held in place.

Your husband sounds like a trip........ But thats what you will have to deal with some people get tons of support some not so much. This is your journey and while it would be nice to have everyone invested in it. people are people with their own agendas and what you need to remember is this is yours. Come here for support and honest opinions we have all been down this road and have different experiences and we have your back.................

I'm sure you can drink other Clear Liquids. I wouldnt have ordered nothing for him at two days post op are you serious. He is not respecting you in the least bit. Why are you taking it. As far as your family tell them you had surgery. Dont you think they will think its odd that you dont want anything to eat all day no matter what you tell them.

At Thanksgiving I would tell your family do you had a stomach test of some sort and that you are only allowed liquids. Bring your own supply with you and eat it. As long as everyone else can eat what they want they should care less what you eat

My husband is a true trip ..... I keep riding after 20+ years lol what can I say. He did ask me what im i going to do if he doesnt like my weight loss. I asked him what if i like the weight loss and the new ME!! ofcourse NO reply back but at the end of all this what matters to me is my health as long as I die with ALL my body parts. LoL. As of today my sugar levels have gotten better. Thanks for all of your support. My post op orders (phase 0) are to drink Water, tea, ( no sugar or milk) and low calorie drinks till Monday then add Protein Shakes phase 1. I'm doing ok with my intake I think just this headache I'm getting now but once I drink or easies up.

Keep up the weight loss and you will die with less weighing body parts. As for that husband well just doesn't matter what he likes ... it's what you like and I promise you you are going to love that new skinny healthy lady lots more then the old fat sick one.

Been thinking about your Thanksgiving dilema do you think Mr Trip won't just tell everyone why you aren't eating.. Just think of the dinner conversation if you said I am so thankful for the fact that I am on my way to being the new beautiful skinney a$$ me and next year I'm coming to dinner wearing a leather mini skirt with a see through blouse...oh what fun to mess with their minds and keep old Mr. Trip on his toes. You have a good one...

Somehow they want me to try to get 80g of Protein... As of right now, there's no way. Lol. I live out in the middle of nowhere so the fancy yogurt is nowhere to be found. I have been having the FF Activia yogurt, it's really good and 1/4 cup so it's easy, but I think it's only 7g? It also serves both purposes. I think I can probably stand to have a shake, not that I really want one, but just because I'm getting desperate for something.

Just went for a 45 min walk though, so I need something!

Well you need to find a way to get your Protein in because if you dont you will lose muscle.

Mayasgram I think I might just take your advise and say just what u said lol and lets see how that turns out I just hope I don't laugh my stiches out lol. As far as my Protein and muscle loss I will be back on protein coming Monday so only ONE more day of just liquids. I know I can I know I can and will do it. Thanks a lot guys