Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am new to this page (and this is my first time on a forum!) I am currently in the preliminary process of lap band. I am doing a 3 month doctor supervised diet, go Wednesday for an EGD, Monday for a sleep study, then a support group, a nutrition class, a psych eval... Hopefully by then my supervised diet will be over and I can get this show on the road!

I'm so anxious. Nervous. Excited. Hopeful. And a little uncertain.

Hello and congrats for making the first steps....I remember my excitment during the begining and yet how far away it seemed.....only regreat I have is that I waited so long !!!!

Congrats on your choice of the lapband. All the emotions you are feeling are absolutely normal and in my case they intensified as I got closer to surgery date.

I am convinced it is the best thing I could have done for myself!

Congrats! Best wishes :)

congrates on your choice to get health. I am new but very happy withmy choice and the results it takes work like any other diet but the band helps a lot. just had my 3rd fill and that seems to be my sweet spot and it really helps a lot keep going it is worth it.................line dancer

Congratulations and you have started a "new" you and getting weight under control. All of us have been on diets before and the "yo-yo" effect of up n down on the weight scale. So most of us decided that assistance on the band or other types was the way to go. You must still work at what you put in your mouth, then band has allowed me to eat smaller portions and still give me a full feeling for longer periods of time. The process will actually teach you what and how to eat better quality foods, Go to weight support meetings, dietitian meetings to get a further understanding of the process. It really works and I should have done this years ago.

Best wishes and keep the Faith.

Welcome! You will find great support here. The journey is worth it. Good luck on yours. You will be happy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches