Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay, Last Saturday night i tripped and fell..HARD! I fell flat on my stomach and was having a slight pain for the next couple of days...the problem is i have gained 5 pounds since then and feel sooo hungry most of the time..could my band have come loose? This is weird.:phanvan

If you are AT ALL concerned about your port or band you need to call your surgeon's office IMMEDIATELY and speak with some one there. They are trained professionals and know what the signs and symptoms to concerned about. Seriously, do not hesitate. DO not pass go. Do not collect $200. CALL YOUR SURGEON!!

I doubt if there is a problem with your band, but Tina's advice is great. From your banding date, you are finishing up a week of mushies, or at least that is about where my wife was, 3 weeks out. Most people gain a little when they start mushies and/or solid foods again. You are probably hungry because the swelling has gone down and you haven't had a fill yet.

Yup, call your surgical team and let them know you fell.

And if you just moved to mushy foods, then you are going to add weight because your colon is suddenly full of matter again.

Be kind to yourself!