Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Are Your Favorite Foods?

I enjoy almond crusted lemon flounder with cottage cheese, or turkey chilli. What's your favorite?

Living on the gulf coast of Florida I live on our friends from the sea... Snapper, Grouper, mahi, shrimp, scallops, oysters.... love it all.

I'm on a big salad kick lately. 95% fat free ham, cubed low fat cheese, chic peas, pine nuts, and sunflower seed hearts with fat free ranch. I absolutely love it.

I'm also on a Peanut Butter kick. I have a tablespoon of it for a little snack sometimes.

Too numerous to list! Luv a new recipe for Mushroom Sage chicken. Made it 3x this past month and it tastes even better the next day. I think I'm addicted to the Pinterest recipes site!

Marci

I love a salad if my husband makes it .. I love seafood and I eat lots of it .. but my favorite treat food is LAPBAND CRACK... homemade mashed potoes and gravy which is for a real occassions at my sons wedding that was my splurge . It's a funny choice for me since before my favorite food was anything that was baked and full of sugar Now it's mashed potatoes??

Chili with the on and off cold weather (I have some in the crock pot cooking up right now :))

Love seafood too. chicken, black Beans and brown rice all mixed together! I still eat tacos too, now I just throw the shell away and make it chicken. If you can't change it up, don't go there. Just avoid it for a while. I found that in the beginning or even now if I go to a new restaurant I ask for a nutritional menu. Once you read through it, you will really change your selections! It is eye opening. I now special order almost everything I eat out. You can make it better for you and still enjoy it!

You can do it!

Another Florida girl loves her seafood of all kinds ,but most fave is shrimp & scallops.

Living on the gulf coast of Florida I live on our friends from the sea... Snapper, Grouper, mahi, shrimp, scallops, oysters.... love it all.

BTW had Mahi for 40th Anniversary dinner tonight, yummy!

Another Florida girl who loves her seafood, grouper, mahi, shrimp & scallops my favorite.

Love all vegetables. Since banding Black Beans in everything. Keylime Greek yogurt, cottage cheese.

I think it would be easier to tell you what I don't like, if I can think of something. Salmon, I don't like salmon!

Another Florida girl loves her seafood of all kinds ,but most fave is shrimp & scallops.

BTW had Mahi for 40th Anniversary dinner tonight, yummy!

Yum...it's close to my fav... Grouper is a smidge higher on the list. Glad you had a nice diner. ;)

Yum...it's close to my fav... Grouper is a smidge higher on the list. Glad you had a nice diner. ;)

Thank you! Grouper is my #1 fish of choice too!

snack. Special K chips with laughing cow cheese. When I really splurge I add a glass of wine. :) yumm.

Since being banded I have learned to love fish. Publix has flavored catfish sometimes- cajun or lemmon pepper. When they don't have that I get plain catfish and put old bay on it- I just cook it up in a pan on the stove with olive oil spray.

Another Florida girl here! I love Grouper and Mahi, hate tuna and salmon! I love that I can go out to eat anywhere and find good fish and shrimp!

Went to our outdoor pool today, they started heating it for the winter. The sun was out and it is a beautiful 75 degrees! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.