Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Worse Day Of My Life!

Thanks SashaWLS.

Tomorrow November 8th I am having my surgery' date=' so today I reminded my business partner of the surgery and me taking time off and out of the blue he says, so you're getting your cock ring tomorrow. This was so embarrassing , a few people in the office overheard and started laughing with him. All throughout the day he would joke about it and kept calling it a cock ring. The more he knew it bothered me the more he did it, I'm just glad today's over. :'([/quote']

I'm so sorry bout that people are just so ignorant. Don't let it got to you it's / they are not worth it.

I prolly would've rhetorically told that dude.At least my cock ring will be bigger than what you got to offer

Sometimes you just have to confront individuals.When they exspouse such crap.she mentioned what her business partner said about a certain device in bad taste.It Wasnt called for.Because she is going to make a choice to better her life and health.

CHEZNOEL, What do you mean "keep it clean big boy" ?

I think she was talking about me.A few pages earlier

Oh ok, I thought I might have said something that offended someone.

yes I am feeling better thank you.

Update: Well it's been two weeks today since my surgery, and do you remember my business partner I was talking about at the beginning of this thread? If not read at the beginning so you understand what I'm talking about. Well He had a stroke and went to the hospital, but he's doing fine now but will be out a few weeks, So Monday I'll be headed back to the office a little earlier than I planned.

I'm still having some pain on my left lower side due to the Colin spasms, so please remember me in your prayers and hopefully there wont be any joking remarks about my surgery like before when I return. Thanks for all your guys support it means a lot to me.

Update: Well it's been two weeks today since my surgery' date=' and do you remember my business partner I was talking about at the beginning of this thread? If not read at the beginning so you understand what I'm talking about. Well He had a stroke and went to the hospital, but he's doing fine now but will be out a few weeks, So Monday I'll be headed back to the office a little earlier than I planned.

I'm still having some pain on my left lower side due to the Colin spasms, so please remember me in your prayers and hopefully there wont be any joking remarks about my surgery like before when I return. Thanks for all your guys support it means a lot to me.[/quote']

Wow that is really terrible. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. IF there is any teasing when he gets back its really easy to look at him comfortingly and say "you probably should concentrate on getting well now. We can joke around later" and then change the subject.

Best wishes to you both!