Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where Can I buy clear protein?

Roberta - -I'm in the pre-op phase (scheduled for surgery on 5-1-06) & I couldn't stand the Protein Shakes. I went to GNC & got Isopure clear Protein. 20 oz bottles, many flavors (my favorites Icy Orange & Grape Frost) taste JUST like koolaid!!! They are costly tho.... $3.50 a bottle here in Keller TX, but soooooooooooo worth it!!! My dietician said they were fine except they were a little low in calories!!! Can you believe that!! :Banane56: Noone has EVER told me I wasn't getting enough calories!!! :) A 20 oz bottle has 160 calories and a average shake has 300 calories!!!! Isopure is yummy!!!!! :clap2:

Hey Tina, I have 5 bottles already and I'm going back to get 5 more ( if the sale is still on) Pretty cool huh? 40 gr of Protein in one bottle. Your right, who would have thought that getting enough calories would EVER be a problem for us!!! Tomorrow is my 26 wedding anniv. This the first year that I haven't planned anything for us. I usually have a card waiting for my DH when he wakes up. This year....absolutely NOTHING. I just realized this tonight. Too late to go to the store for a card. I plan on taking him to see the "Jersey Boys" on Broadway. But I haven't even gone on line to get the tickets yet. This band has consumed all my thoughts and energy. I feel badly for my DH. I'm usually the one who pitches a fit if I don't get a card on our day even if he made plans to Celebrate over the weekend. I think I might be in trouble!!!! :-(

Roberta

Heading to Bandland on 4/24/06

Roberta

Surgery date: April 24, 2006

Listen You..... Eva and I are the ones who should be wigging out not you!!! We are the ones going under the "knife". It's past your bed time, now go to sleep!!!!! I think I should delete this thread since it's having this "strange effect on you. I think by now everyone knows where to find clear Protein.

Roberta

Surgery Monday, 4/24/06

Where Can I buy clear Protein?

Why.. at the clear Protein store of course. Ner.

(forgive me, Im in an odd mood tonight *snickers*)

Love you and your odd moods. I guess that says something about me and my odd moods too, doesn't it? LOL

Ceperano and Eva - see what getting banded does to you?? *insane laughter*

Donna, we'd better not scare them too much. *grins*

I can't find that Clear Protein Store. Does anyone have directions?

Actually, I was asking for it at Wal-Mart tonight and I got a strange look. Goes to show you, it pays to do your research at LBT b4 shopping. :heh: Why do they have Super Wal-Marts if their not going to offer Isopure?