Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NC's April Chat

Melissa-Where is the Target in Pineville? Do you mean Stonecrest? If you do I'm 2 minutes from there LETS MEET!!!

Ok I brought a bathing suit last night and I love it! Got it at Sears it was 30% off I think I paid 50 but it is so cute! I'm not modeling for anyone in the house till Cancun..suprise...I plan on taking my other 2 bathing suites to the tailor and see if she can do anything with them.

I have not been on the bike since Monday but hopefully today I can get on it.

We should all get our bikes and meet at Freedom Park for a bike ride and picinic! We'd be doing something healthy for ourselves and having fun!

3 cars crashed into Kelly on Satuday. She's feeling fine, but I'm making her go to the chiropractor tomorrow anyway. Now I'm waiting to hear from Enterprise about my rental car. What a big pain in the butt!

Lucy has the potty training down real well. I hung a bell on the door and she rings it when she needs to go out. She is so cute! Although today she must be board because she is ringing that darn bell every 10 minutes! Hopefully she'll wake up from her nap and forget that she had mommy up and down all morning.

We are going to Charlottesville VA this weekend for the steeple chase there. One of Garrys associates from works rents 2 spots by the fence we've been going every year for the past 5 or 6. It's fun. I'm hoping the weather will be good.

Well thats it for now. I have my next fill on Tuesday. I really am learning what my band feels like and I like it!!

Have a good day.

No the one at South Blvd...I always call that pineville, but in retrospect I think its technically charlotte still. Pineville is just on the other side of 85 from it I guess. I had to go back today to get my vitimans....they still had several of the coffee makers left if anyone wanted to run out to get one.

Man don't know how I missed that Melissa I would have had you pick me up a tea maker thing. I am the only one that drinks tea here and that would have be perfect. IF your out and they still have pick me one up. If you don't mind.

Ok so we are buying Carowinds passes on Monday - A friend of ours can get them for 45.00 so I thought Curtis would enjoy it and we could use the Water park...so Jennifer we should meet out there some time. And others that have them or want to meet us.

We are leaving Friday for the mountains I think it's going to be a horrible weekend but it's my mother in laws birthday and she wants us to spend it w/ her. Yeah me. :bananadoggywow: We are staying the same room together :Banane20: Good thing I have monday to re-coup.

Alright that is about it...hope everyone is doing great. I love the posting that is going on. I don't feel lonely anymore. :fruitsex:

Ok Melissa, you have to get the man to crumble and get carowinds tickets.. And the rest of ya'll too, the we can get together at carowinds.

Melissa knows this.. my main goal to lose weight... to ride any and all rollercoasters!

Ok ya'll ride the roller coasters and I will stand and watch. I don't think I will fit in any nor do I want to. :bananadoggywow: I am a big chicken.... Melissa hubby can get a deal on them from Wachovia. At least you use to....Girl check it out. We plan on being there a couple of times each month...

Who else has them? I know Jennifer....

Kim...It's only an exit or so down. from work so I'll check tomorrow. If they only have the black ones do you want it...the black ones don't have the tea spout...but you can order it. The tea spout just allows a larger glass to go under the spout...so you could put the ice in and then brew the tea right onto the ice. Of course my hubby has already figured out how to rig loose tea in a regular coffee filter. I tried to explain its suppouse to be convinent...not more labor intensive! LOL

TGIF Ladies! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

What!?!? Paul makes something complicated??? Noooooo :P

I havent seen any sales around here for C-winds tix lately.

and HAPPY FRIDAY !!!!!

ALLL RIght Girly!!!!! you get er done!

I have been "Last supper eating" and I know it.

Hubby even took me to the melting pot last week.

UGH

Im sooo puffy. I hate it.

Better watch that Wavy, Dr. Bauman doesn't require a pre surgery diet...but if you gain weight.....well you will be doing the pre surgery diet like I did! LOL Maintain is the name of the game....LOL.

oh and I forgot to mention.. The !$!%%^^ idiots at LapCorp didnt draw my blood right (forgot a vial and forgot protocol on how to draw a vit B1 sample) So I had to go back this afternoon and let them re do it. Now I have this big nasty bruise on the inside of my elbow. Sorry sack of butt monkies. I hate LabCorp. I used to work there.. I know they are EVIL!

Nice, sorry sack of butt monkies! That made me ROFL!!! OMG! I cant wait to meet you. You sound like a bunch of fun. And I need fun right now. :P