Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NC's April Chat

I know of a golden Lab up for adoption. He's getting neutered on Monday. But he's pretty aggressive toward other dogs at this point. He's been fenced up in a fairly large area his whole life...he's almost 2. And he's got a hankering to get OUT! His previous owners never let him out to play with him and he LOVES people! We are hoping the neutering will settle him down some, and make him good for adopting. He really needs a family with no other pets, though, with plenty of room to run and someone to play with every day. He's sweet. He just needs a HOME and some good old fashioned LOVE. Ya'll let me know if you know of a good home.

Melissa, sorry about the Samoyed. I know the girls are dissappointed.

Dianne, I have been thinking about the bell and that's a great idea! When the time comes for us to get a little 4-legged buddy, I want to do the bell thing.

Hey Melissa, don't worry about feeling stupid...you need a baseline Mamo anyway, so go ahead and schedule!

Karen, you need to post a pic of the new addition!!!!!! :)

I hope to post a picture soon :)

Hello, I am still alive!!! Seems like forever since I have posted something. Well things have been going crazy around here. I have something going on with me that is making me hurt when I go potty. :angry It doesn't feel well at all and I have been to the Doc twice now. Hopefully this antibiotic will help me along and help me feel better. If its one thing its another with me anymore and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I have gained 4 pounds and I feel like Sh*@!!!! FUNK get out of me! I can't stand you! lol

How is everyone else doing around here? I havent gone up to read, just came straight in here to complain about me. I need a swift kick in the butt!!! I need to get back on track and can't seem to get there. HELP ME MY LBT friends!!! :scared:

Angie

Hey Angie, good to see you! Does the doc know what's causing the pain? I'd worry about that before I'd worry about a swift kick in the tush. Get better 1st and then worry about getting back on track. OK, I'll jump off my soap box now :scared:

I'll try to catch you up real fast. We've talked about NJ batmizphas, wedding anniversaries, having a better month, booby lumps & mammograms, Curtis' 3rd Birthday, a social dress for Melissa's daughter, puppy dogs, and Jennifer's funk. OK ladies, did I miss anything?

Oh wow! Thanks for the update. I love it! Well booby lumps don't sound fun but Curtis's birthday sounds awesome. Who is having a booby lump??? I for one have to start that process up too. I go for my gyn visit on Thursday next week and I am sure they are going to set that up. <boo hoo>

Wedding Anniversary's... Well we had our 10 year anniversary last year and it was awesome. We went to Vegas and he gave me a 10 year anniversary ring. But this year has been very rocky for us since I had my banding done and lost this weight and getting noticed and whistled at. <sigh> We need to get that spark back ladies. It seems counseling is helping a bit but not fully yet.

Oh get this! Not sure if any of you are having this problem of facial hair but I do. I am going to Charlotte Laser on the 14th to start the process of getting rid of it. They have a 70% off deal and I got it for 432 for full facial. That is an awesome deal. Six sessions and I have to shave my face before each one. That is weird to me but if thats what I have to do then there you go. I will do it to get rid of it. Its embarrassing. And I hate waxing. Alright I am writing a book and need to get off of here and get cleaning done. ITs suppose to be a beautiful day out. Have fun this weekend girls! TTYL!

Angie

Hey everyone...hope your weekend was great! We were in TN all weekend. Just got home and had to check my LBT and it seems ya'll were all so busy no one checked in. ;) We went to spend the weekend w/ my aunt and her family. It was great. It is so nice to get away even if it's just for a long weekend. I am off tomorrow and was off Friday so I am only working 3 days this week...NICE but I will be VERY BUSY when I go in on Tuesday.

Karen sumed up the month so far pretty good. How cool are you Angie getting hair removal...how about skin removal. ;) Hey I read somewhere that you can donate skin for burn people...I have alot for them if someone would remove it for me. Don't think that will happen.

Is anyone doing anything for Easter? We are leaving for the beach thursday night. I am very much looking forward to that...however the house is being neglated very bad this month.

Alright I will quit being long winded but I have to share one more thing. The last time I saw my aunt was the weekend I started my liquid diet last year...she was so shocked when she saw me. She was so proud of me. That made me feel really good. So that put a litle something back in my heart and made get back on track. All weekend I did so good. Right now I have a grilled ck salad sitting here that I have hardly touched. That would be because I was thristy and just drank so I am trying to weight a few minutes.

So ladies this is it...we need to get us all back on track and all us need to get out of this funk we are in. So how about starting tomorrow, lets hold ourselves accountable for what goes in our mouths...do we really need it?

Alright...going to read some other things...then go and unpack. yuk!

I packed my Breakfast and lunch for tomorrow and a snack...this is what I packed:

French vanilla yogurt and straweberries for breakfast:

mixed greens, almond shivers, blue cheese chunks and light ranch dressing for lunch.< /p>

and a apple sauce for snack.< /p>

Today I ate: yogurt for Breakfast, mcdonalds grilled chicken salad for lunch (didn't steal not ONE fry...yeah), and for dinner I had salad again....but the fish was dry so didn't eat it. I'm not sure I got enough protien in. Oh and I split a carmel frap light with the girls (in other words Karah let me have a few sips...the pig) Much better sunday than I did saturday. I practically ate a whole popcorn at the movie Saturday...bad example of bandster life I've set for Wavy.

Did find Kristen a dress for her social...this is what she ended up with...she looks too damn old in it...but have to admit the dress looks good on her.

http://www.torrid.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&RN=312&ITEM=596811

I still have to get a dress for the cruise...want to be down another size by then...so kinda of reluctant to buy a dress now.

You go Melissa very good eating girl. We can do this if we all stick together. I know we can.

How weird is this. I had never heard of Torrid's before. We were @ a mall in TN this past weekend and walked in it. The first words out of my mouth were "Melissa would like this place." My aunt asked me who Melissa was. Needless to say I didn't find anything in there that I thought would look good on me. ;) I do like that dress though...I can't wait to see pics of her in it.

Now that brings me to another thing that says plus size store - when did a size 12 become plus size? I just don't remember that....Am I confused I said when I started this thing if I could get to a size 12 I would be happy. Well I may have to get to size 10...OH MY that is just crazy.

Ok I am off to start work on Curtis' room. If anyone knows of anyone wanting or needing a day bed. We are going to selling one for 25.00 once I get it cleaned off that is. ;)

Hey Kim,

What does it look like? Could you take a pic and send it to me? I may be very interested in it. My daughter is in need of a bed and that sounds perfect.

Angie

I would love to take a picture of it...but all you would see is CLOTHES...right now I am cleaning out Curtis' dresser and closet and that boy has more clothes then I don't know what. At any rate yes I will take a picture of it - it's white very simple...you could probably find a trundle bed for under it if you wanted to. I paid 35.00 for it about 3 years ago from a neighbor that was moving. We haven't really used it...I may have a mattress that could go w/ it. How bad is this I can't remember if we bought a mattress for Curtis' new bed or not. It's a blonde moment. haha.. I will email you a picture soon....

Melissa, that dress is lovely. Yes, please take pictures.

Angie, you never did say why the doc thought you were having that pain?

Kim, if you get board when you finish Curtis' room, I have some closets I could use help with! ;)

OK, where is everyone else? ... and can I remember everyone's names?

Jennifer, Stacy, Sherrie, Wavy? I know I'm missing people; who else? Come out, come out, wherever you are!

John accidently splashed PCP pipe glue in his eye last night; so we spent our evening in the ER. He's going to be fine, but that's some heavy duty glue and burns like crazy. Fortunately, there were no scratches on the cornea, and it didn't stick his lids together.

As for me, I'm going back to my PCP as soon as I can get an appointment. I'm having chronic leg cramps in my right leg, from my waist down to my ankle and just about every muscle. They started three months ago, and seem to be getting worse. I don't know if I have a Vitamin deficiency, if it's a really bad flair of my restless leg, or some weird medication interaction?

Also, I talked to UHC yesterday. My file is still under review.

My file is still "under review". I was so hopeful that it would be approved very quickly as others' with UHC through Wachovia have been. Wishful thinking I guess. I just hope this isn't a subtle indicator that it's going to be denied or otherwise delayed for additional information from Dr. V?

I went back to my PCP yesterday. My right leg cramps are from a pinched nerve, which come to think of it makes sense. He gave me an anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxers. I was only suppose to fill the script for the muslce relaxers if the cramps weren't improving in about 3 days. Not having slept very good for months now, I filled them and took the maximum dose. I had to stay home from work today because I was too loopy to drive! It wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done. I have to say, I did sleep well. :uwelcome:

Happy Easter Everyone!

He Is Risen! He Is Risen! :biggrin1:

Well had my doc appointment yesterday...my Vitamin D is terribly low...so guess I need to get out and enjoy the sunshine? The lump they think is a cyst or a boil that hasn't come to a head. I have an antibiotic to take and I'm suppose to be doing warm compresses on it. Who wants warm compresses in their arm pit? My thyroid was showing a bit low again so they raised my dose. She said my body can work up and immunity to it? So that its not as effective. Is this true, never heard such about hormones such as thyroid hormones. Ah well. Off to get started on painting the fairies on Karah's wall. I installed a shelf....now there are two huge holes in the wall from the screw anchors and the shelf still looks like it wants to fall. Hubby told me to ceast and desist until he arrives home. Guess he will be cleaning up my attempt to be handy.