Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

To get banded wish me luck

T&P with you Keda! Keep us posted!

Can you believe you're almost there? Yay!!!

Scared

I felt scared too; surgery has risks.

Fortunately having the band and getting it laparoscopically is so low-risk compared to other surgeries.

And the best part is that by walking through your fear today and not backing away, you'll be moving towards better health. By being brave today and working with this band as a tool, you'll lower your risk of premature death due to morbid obesity. Sounds like a good bargain to me :-)

But enough logic...blah...blah...blah...

What I really want to do is give you a hug and say that I'm praying for your surgeon's hands to be guided and for you to have a fast and easy recovery. More gentle hugs :-)

Let us know how you're doing when you can.

Hope all goes well for you! Good luck and congratulations!

Hope everything went good for u

It did I'm scared drink anything

All done omg I woke up fighting from the meds I was so embarrassed. Oh we'll no one got hurt. Lol

I felt scared too; surgery has risks.

Fortunately having the band and getting it laparoscopically is so low-risk compared to other surgeries.

And the best part is that by walking through your fear today and not backing away' date=' you'll be moving towards better health. By being brave today and working with this band as a tool, you'll lower your risk of premature death due to morbid obesity. Sounds like a good bargain to me :-)

But enough logic...blah...blah...blah...

What I really want to do is give you a hug and say that I'm praying for your surgeon's hands to be guided and for you to have a fast and easy recovery. More gentle hugs :-)

Let us know how you're doing when you can.

[/quote']

Thanks I love the site. Your amazing thanks for postng.

Keda,

Congratulations! You're on your way to a healthier life. This next chapter of your life will be amazing. Not necessarily easy all the time, but amazing. There will be more challenges ahead but you can handle them all.

::Gentle hugs angled to avoid your incisions.::

Look what you've accomplished already- jumped through all the hoops to qualify for surgery. And then when you were scared, you reached out to a supportive community. It's that kind of instinct that will help you be successful with this new tool you have!

I look forward to hearing more from you :-)

~Annette

PS When you feel frustrated or worried or whatever, remember that you have a community of people further down the road who have been there too and are happy to help you when asked. Just like we were supported when we were new.

Keda' date='

Congratulations! You're on your way to a healthier life. This next chapter of your life will be amazing. Not necessarily easy all the time, but amazing. There will be more challenges ahead but you can handle them all.

::Gentle hugs angled to avoid your incisions.::

Look what you've accomplished already- jumped through all the hoops to qualify for surgery. And then when you were scared, you reached out to a supportive community. It's that kind of instinct that will help you be successful with this new tool you have!

I look forward to hearing more from you :-)

~Annette

PS When you feel frustrated or worried or whatever, remember that you have a community of people further down the road who have been there too and are happy to help you when asked. Just like we were supported when we were new.

[/quote']

Nette your wonderful I will keep you posted. Day two I feel a lot better. I will try hard to give my new life and tool 100% thank you for all your support.???˜