Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to Onederland Challenge!

OK, I AM SO IN!! I weighed yesterday and am sitting at 209.8!! I fluctuate from 205-210 on a weekly basis. I want to lose 10 pounds this month and need something to keep me motivated. I have a lot going on and for some reason losing weight has been the last thing on my mind. I couldn't eat enough all day long today! It's time to start telling myself no and start exercising again. Thanks for this!!! I'm in!

Okay everyone, this thread is a sticky! I think that means we're an official challenge now, so we have to lose, right? :) Unfortunately, I had to move my start weight a little higher... Not having a fill really stinks! Back on track today though. Here are the starting weights for everyone:

Anwyn: 208

Kimalicious: 209.8

MiaHalliwell: 198 (goal: 190)

Xann77: 222

Jachut: 209

Seppi: 207.5

Tricia: 207

Dianechef: 202.5

I'm trying to think of a reward for myself once I reach 199. Any suggestions? It was DH's idea, but he'll want me to come up with it. Does anybody else have a reward planned?

Hope you're all having a great week!

REMINDER: WEIGH IN EVERY TUESDAY (starting April 11th)

Okay everyone, this thread is a sticky! I think that means we're an official challenge now, so we have to lose, right? :) Unfortunately, I had to move my start weight a little higher... Not having a fill really stinks! Back on track today though. Here are the starting weights for everyone:

Anwyn: 208

Kimalicious: 209.8

MiaHalliwell: 198 (goal: 190)

Xann77: 222

Jachut: 209

Seppi: 207.5

Tricia: 207

Dianechef: 202.5

I'm trying to think of a reward for myself once I reach 199. Any suggestions? It was DH's idea, but he'll want me to come up with it. Does anybody else have a reward planned?

Hope you're all having a great week!

REMINDER: WEIGH IN EVERY TUESDAY (starting April 11th)

I don't have a reward in mind for myself but maybe for you a new outfit or something. Just a thought. I love clothes, LOL. I can't wait for them to fit me properly again, LOL.

Okay Anne, add me to the "No fill - gained weight" club!! I am now at 205. I don't get another fill until 2 more weeks. :faint: I NEED this club!!

I definately think we all should have a reward once we get there. THIS IS BIG!!! I don't know about you, but I haven't weighed under 200 in about 10 years!!! I would love to get a full day at the spa. A facial, massage, nails & toes done sounds heavenly. Gosh, not sure how much that would cost, but I'M WORTH IT - RIGHT!?!?!

OK -- Just saw this thread and it is where I NEED to be!! I have been 200-205 for MONTHS! Can't kick it -- you guys -- let's do this together! I am at 202.5 currently....if I can't reach 199.5 by May 9th I'm getting another fill.............

Welcome Bandayed! Glad you can join us. :scared:

Diane, I love the spa day idea. I think I may do that too. You have to have pretty toes in the summer anyways, right? And yes, WE'RE WORTH IT!!

I like the idea of a self prize. I am struggling wiht out a fill.. Really dieting. I really cannot wait until I am able to get one. Vacation starts today , I am taking a scale with me so I don't go out of control How sick is that???

I get my first fill on the 27th of this month early in the morning. I'm excited, but I wish it were sooner. I didn't know what size band I have and my doc replied by saying a 10 mm band, I am pretty sure that he means 10 cm, am I right? That holds 4cc, am I right on that as well? He is new to this and we are learning together, LOL. I have been asked to run a support group for the band as well. It makes me want to meet my goal even more. :)

count me in, I was 206 this morning, I fluctuate alot so maybe I am 206 maybe just close but I am trying so hard to get to 199, for a short term goal. this challenge is perfect.

I am so mad!!

I am trying to join y'all on the road to onderland and was eating an organic frozen enchilada lunch. 220 calories, 10g Protein -- soft & portable I was psyched b/c I don't usually like frozen Entrees and I loved it. So there I was enjoying my lunch and as I was cleaning up I stopped to read the box to see what OTHER varieties they make. Then I noticed IT -- serving size 1 enchilada --- there were 2 in the dish -- I ate them both! 440 calories grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it wasn't THAT good! That will teach me a lesson in reading the box!!! I'm going to be in twoderland forever!

No loss for me either. In fact, I'm up a pound. :)

Oh well, today is a new day. I'm thinking of begging the doctor to move my fill up a week. I need restriction now darn it! :)

This came as a total shock to me, but I'm down 5 pounds, as of today.

Go Tricia!!!! :clap2:

I have stayed the same. I think my problem lies in the chinese food that I had this weekend. The sodium made me retain Water and I was up 2lbs at 1 point. My weight is like 198.2 or something like that, so at least it wasn't a gain that stayed with me. I won't be making that mistake any time soon, lol.