Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - April 2006

C182 (-37 lbs total, -2 this week)

Got first fill yesterday 1.1 cc in a 9.75 band.

Great news! My daughter will be banded on May 16th!:clap2:

It's weigh-in day! Here's the format for reporting. Copy and paste in your own numbers:

C 244.5 (-62.5 pounds total, -1.5 this week)

By the way, thats mine this week. :(

C 262 (-103 lbs total, no change this week)

Guess I am at my first plateau... but I have been watching extra hard what I put in my mouth and I am confident the scale will move down with our new lovely challenge that Susan is getting started!!!

P'nut~WAY to go on your 1.5 loss this week!!! You are kicking butt girl!

I'm with you mychevygirl--by this time next week I'll have my band too! It's hard to believe it's finally here.

Pnut--I really enjoyed the walk yesterday--WHAT A SHOCK - I ENJOYED EXERCISING!! It was probably more the company than the exercise. Either way, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Here are my stats:

H 313/ S May 1st:high5:/ J 299/ C 296 (-3 lbs this week)

Have a great day everyone!!!!

C 151.5 (-37.5 lbs total, .5 this week)

I/2 a pound. OMG, I have slowed down. I was looking forward to seeing the scale hit below 150. Oh well. Maybe next week.

Thank you lord! I was at a dormant weight of 219 for the past 4 - 5 days and I was getting really upset about it. I just joined this club and I'll be damned if I don't progress some kind of way.

Ok, this morning I weighed 219lbs and I got so furious, I put on my sauna jacket, jumped on my treadmill and did a 2 mile run at a varying pace of 3.2 - 4.5 (5.0 for about 1 minute, almost died) and then my kids were making a whole heck of alot of noise, couldn't hear my ipod, and my DH wasn't helping so I got even more upset and jumped on my bike and took it for a 2.5 mile mini bike ride (with the jacket on). I came back, took off my jacket and Water just poured out like I just got out of the pool. **NOTE*** when you wear the sauna jacket, drink lots of water before and after your workout so you don't dehydrate.

TMI here so: Every single clothing item off, completely dried off for about 5 minutes, then hopped on the scale....

I'm now 217.5lbs but I don't do the halves so I rounded it off to the nearest.

Here are my stats...

C 218 (-22 pounds total, -1lb this week)

P.S., still drinking water..

Ok, I think I solved the problem with trying to get columns to work. Below is a copy of the score cards we will use during the challenge. I am going to be closing this thread after I get in all of the weigh-in and new member updates completed tonight, and then I will start a GFG Club - May 2006 thread that we will put the score cards on. I will post the score card and instructions on how to update the card on the new thread. If anyone sees any mistakes I've made in the score card, please let me know so they can be corrected prior to everyone copying the card! Thanks!

Gone for Good Club Spring Challenge

Score Card

Points earned for Rule 1

For each day that you drink a minimum of 64oz of Water, you earn 1 point.

You may earn a bonus of 5 points for a perfect month.

4-26_____4-27_____4-28_____4-29_____4-30_____5-01_____5-02_____5-03_____Week's Total_____

5-04_____5-05_____5-06_____5-07_____5-08_____5-09_____5-10_____Week's Total_____

5-11_____5-12_____5-13_____5-14_____5-15_____5-16_____5-17_____Week's Total_____

5-18_____5-19_____5-20_____5-21_____5-22_____5-23_____5-24_____Week's Total_____

5-25_____5-26_____5-27_____5-28_____5-29_____5-30_____5-31_____Week's Total_____

Bonus earned_____Grand Total_______

Points earned for Rule 2

For each day that you exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes, you earn 2 points.

4-26_____4-27_____4-28_____4-29_____4-30_____5-01_____5-02_____5-03_____Week's Total_____

5-04_____5-05_____5-06_____5-07_____5-08_____5-09_____5-10_____Week's Total_____

5-11_____5-12_____5-13_____5-14_____5-15_____5-16_____5-17_____Week's Total_____

5-18_____5-19_____5-20_____5-21_____5-22_____5-23_____5-24_____Week's Total_____

5-25_____5-26_____5-27_____5-28_____5-29_____5-30_____5-31_____Week's Total_____

Points earned for Rule 3

For each day that you do not eat foods that contain flour or sugar, you earn 3 points. (sugar substitutes are allowed)

Points earned for Weight loss

For each pound that you lose during the challenge, you earn 1 point

Beginning weight 4-26:

Weigh-in weight 5-3:

Weigh-in weight 5-10:

Weigh-in weight 5-17:

Weigh-in weight 5-24:

Ending weight 5-31:

Total lost during challenge:

Total points earned for Rule 1:

Total points earned for Rule 2:

Total points earned for Rule 3:

Total points earned for weight loss:

Total Challenge points earned:

PNut, I am ready to commit to the Challenge! My biggiest challenge is exercise, so this will kick my butt into action!

Have I ever told you all just how much you rock!? Well you do! What a fantabulous group of losers you are! I'm so happy and proud to be in this group with such caring, hard working, determined and big hearted people.

I love this Club! :(

Grats to everyone on doing such a great job this past week! :clap2:

OK it's been awhile since I posted but there has been good reasons. Well reason for me anyway. I am still gaining. I am up to 262 right now and I am NOT a happy camper. Will this insanity every end?

Anyway, I am doing NS meals religiously now since I am back home. I hope to see a loss next week. Pray for me.

OK it's been awhile since I posted but there has been good reasons. Well reason for me anyway. I am still gaining. I am up to 262 right now and I am NOT a happy camper. Will this insanity every end?

Anyway, I am doing NS meals religiously now since I am back home. I hope to see a loss next week. Pray for me.

Best of luck to you, Penni!

Have I ever told you all just how much you rock!? Well you do! What a fantabulous group of losers you are! I'm so happy and proud to be in this group with such caring, hard working, determined and big hearted people.
Right back at ya, woman!

:welcomeB: to the Gone for Good Club

:clap2: Chunk and Tellymelly!!:clap2:

I'll get you both added to the Member's Page tonight.