Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone..

I would like to know who sent the rain/sleet/snow today??:suspicious:

It is freezing Coooooooooooooooold..

We had a very good weekend again.. I have a NSV

Are you Ready??? I learned how to use the lawnmower and weed eater..

I was going to hire someone to come and cut the lawn but one of my friends said I needed to learn and she was right. So Friday after picking up the boys my mom came over and showed me how to start it and by golly I did it my self. Even ran to the gas station to get gas when it was empty. I am so proud of myself - I have never mowed or used the mower in my life.

On Sunday we stayed in cause I was being lazy. My 8yr old washed down the back patio and all the bikes.. I am so proud of him (as always) he is always willing to help me with anything or even show me how dad did it..

But of course Mom can find a better way to get it done.

Other than that very nervous this week. I have been having bad nightmares and it all has to do with this status hearing coming up on Wednesday.. Please add me to you Prayer / white Light / Good Karma list... I hope everything goes good. I would love to see him agree on everything.. The only thing I am going to change it Custody. I was going to agree to joint when he was visiting the boys but since he has not seen them since March I want sole and he can still have visitation or Parenting time.

Sherry ~ We Were Married 11 yrs in March - It really took alot out of me - The safety of my children depended on it..

Darcy - Would trying another type of medication Help you?

Pat - Thank You.. Hangin in there ~ Maybe with time she will see that the situation is only going to get worse for her if she keeps acting up and will give in or up.

Betty sound like you had a wonderful time..

Beanie - sounds like your restriction is kicking in to some degree.. A Faire - I cannot wait till the one at Larks Spur opens up.. I am so there with the boys...

Cindy ~ My prayers with you and all the family {{{HUGS TO YOUR FIL}}}.. My Aunt from Tx just found out last week her Cancer is back.

Kelly - I am there for you anytime {{{HUGS}}}

Anne - enjoy your time.. Do you have a special plans???

Paula - don't tell me you are already swimming??? The pools around here do not open up till June.. See above why:faint:

Patty - Sounds like you had quite an amazing time. I hope that if Dad ever takes the kids for an outing that I can take that time for me... and not stay home cleaning house or washing clothes.

Eileen - if that choco bunny was in front of me I would have devoured it..

chocolate anything these days is fair game. I have to quit -- maybe by weeks end the craving will stop - or not..

Well I better get back to work.. Been to long since I did personals ~ Whew

Sorry if I left anyone out...

Take Care and Have a Happy Week...

Bubbame... You'll be in my thoughts... I still remember all of those fears and anxieties and even the nightmares from my divorce and that was 10 years ago! My biggest issue was the child custody and visitation situation and I agreed to a seriously low and silly amount of child support as my ex threatened to ask for 50/50 custody if I didn't. I have never regretted accepting his offer... he was happy and that meant my daughter and I were safe. I know some would say I was a mouse... but you know what... my heart knew what he was capable of and preferred staying alive to standing my ground. Be safe... be smart and eventually all of this will be behind you! ((((Hugs))))

I sure wish I would have met my second husband first!

Hey Guys - just a quick hello!

DH is cooking supper and I have to run. I will catch up with personals tomorrow.

I am sure you will all be as thrilled as I was that I have made it back down to my Pre-trip weight... The puffies are done for now. So, I figure I have two-three weeks before the next trip to lose those 17 lbs to reach the Mythical 299... Everyone think good thoughts.

I slugged out yesterday and didn't go to Scarborough Faire. I was enjoying my lazy Sunday too much to go out and tromp in the Sun. I am trying to get a Three Day Weekend for next week - a Sanity break - so I will surely make it out there at least once this coming weekend.

Love you guys!

:]

First, thank you everyone for your prayers and good wishes for my FIL...he goes back to the oncologist a week from today and has some labs done to see if the meds are having the effect they are supposed to have. Any and all prayers and positive thoughts are more than welcome!

Darcy, I quit smoking 6 years ago in 2000. I understand. Don't give in to the cravings...you should probably talk to your dr.?

Pat, what kind of fish did you catch? Hope they were delicious!

Betty, what lake? Those slips are expensive aren't they? How's it going at work?

Eileen, so you had your 3 day weekend, now it's really busy at work, huh?

Beanie, congrats on losing the rest of the trip weight!

Forgive if I have overlooked a personal...I'll catch ya next time!

Hugs, Cindy

Hey Y'all!

Sorry I was so down on Sunday, but I had just had my fill of things I guess. I was tired and on top of all that my Aunt (the one I went to visit this summer) that was so sick is just a little bit better. She is starting to eat again, and she is in rehab, but has to learn to walk since she has been down for 8 months. Well, this weekend her DH had to be rush to the hospital for emergency surgery on his colon. Then her sister my other Aunt fell and broke her hip and had surgery this weekend. I also have an Aunt in the nursing home up north that isn't doing very good! Needless to say, I felt like I was losing my whole family! Hopefully things will start looking up again soon. Just too much bad news all at once.

Darcy girl! Welcome back! I figured you were working in the yard or on quilts! I am very proud of you for not smoking, I won't throw anything at your if you start again, but I can honestly say it won't help you to start up again, just make you feel worse. So, just hold out and things will be better. You know they have so many new things out now that can help you. ;):);)

Mary - You are doing the right thing, going for custody is the best thing you can do right now. I am so proud of you for learning how to mow and edge. Now, do something special for yourself like a nice hot bubble bath! ;):):D Don't be so worried about the court stuff, I am sure they will see right through him, especially since he hasn't even tried to see the kids.

Beanie - Congrats on losing the puffiness, now I need to join you. I have been eating everything in sight, and especially things I shouldn't be eating at all. Heck, I'm not even a sweet eater and I have been eating all kinds of stuff. They eat like heck at this new job, cakes all the time, there are so many people and every b'day is cake etc. I have been eating a lot of ice cream too. The scale hasn't moved up, but I can actually feel the difference in my clothes! Boooooo hoooooooo!

Cindy - Yes, those slips are expensive, that is why I am going to make him get rid of it. We are at Joe Pool lake on the Marina side, not the State park. It is really nice, but we don't use it, so it's time to lose it! Work is going good, it was really busy today. I am getting to know a lot of the people and they are nice. They love to eat too much though! :D

Anne - It's so nice to have them home, but I was always ready to have them go back. They get bored too easy and when you are used to being alone, it can be hard. How old are your kids? They are so adorable.

Sherry - You must be out riding! Enjoy, it is so fun!

Eileen - What's up lady? How was your day? You'll have to tell us all about the food you fix for the whole week, I could use some ideas. I'll say one thing, when I smoke some meat up and make up a bunch of salads, it is a god send.

Pat - How is DS hand doing? Hopefully he isn't too sore! I have been meaning to ask you how your DM is doing with her band? You need to post a picture of her for us. Do you look like her?

Paula - I can't tell too much from the fern you had posted, but it should come back for you. There are so many ferns, and I don't know them all by names, but some you can divide and make more, and some you just leave alone.

Kat - Hope you are doing great, let us know when you can.

Do any of you watch Prison Break? Boy, do I love that show. It seems like it just starts though and it's over with!:D

Well I am going to get off here and get some rest. Catch you all later.

Hi all

I took the weekend off of the computer and just spent an hour trying to catch up. Friday was real quiet around here, glad everyone's back.

I went to curves this morning then did my grocery laps and then I can't believe it I took out my bicycle! I haven't done that in a LONG time. I'm always such a chicken when I first get back on it. Wow my butt hurts! I only went a mile but that's more than yesterday.

Hope you all have a good night. I'm going to watch 24 and them hopefully sleep straight through the night! I'm trying to get all my Water in by 4:30 so I can sleep ALL night!

Pat- I sure hope things calm down soon for your son I feel so bad for him. How is his finger doing? How cool that you caught your dinner! I'm impressed! I live near Charlotte NC.

SherryW-Congrats on Passing! How exciting for you!

Beanie-How is your restriction going. I go for my 2nd fill next Monday. I had to be on liquids for 2 days then mushies for 2 days. You only had to do liquids for 1 day? Wow lucky you.

Betty-Hi I hope you got your Harley ride in yesterday.

Patty-I'm so glad that you brought yourself flowers and had such a wonderful day.

Eileen-Wow Rabies shots! Are they still as terrible as they were years ago. Oh awful! I hope today was a nicer day in NJ. NC has been so pretty and perfect temp. You should move here!

Cindy-I'm so sorry about your FIL.

Anne-What grade is your son in? It is nice to have them off and also relaxing when school gets back in. Even now with my kids at the community college, when they have a day or week or month..lol off it is fun for me to give myself permission to sleep late make English muffin pizzas and watch soaps.

Darcy-Spring is a good pick me up time. I totally understand about not taking drugs. I stopped my wellbrutin since my last surgery. Well today I finally took it again. I just seem to be edgy and impatient. Hugs

Bubbame-So sorry to hear that your having such a tough time. It makes me so sad to see the crap that so many people have to go through because of relationships gone bad. Prayers for comfort and peace.

Good Morning,

Cindy, your FIL is in my prayers. Thats an awful thing to deal with :( How are you doing?

Darcy its nice to see you, and boy can I relate with the eating to much and the wrong crap. Don't disapear just b/c your not doing as well as you'd like. We're a support group, and that means thru the good times as well as the bad. We all need help :) (some more than others, right Pat :confused: lololol) jk

Dianne good job on the exercise :)

Beanie YEAH on the WL...you go girl.

Betty hope your aunt is feeling better, geeze now 2 of them. This week I made a big ol bowl of tuna salad, with mayo, celery, carrots and onions. Some times I put cranberries and apples in it but I didn't have any. So we'll be eating tuna on crackers, or with salad for dinner this week. I also made some pork chops in gravy for DH when he needs a break from the tuna. I made some cauliflower, broccoli and acorn squash. It helps to have it ready so all I have to do is a side dish if we want.

Mary you have my prayers.

Anne, I love casserole too but I didn't make that this week....good idea though LOL

Patty, hope your week goes well. How are you doing?

Pat, whats shakin? did you get to cook that fish you caught? ick.

I'm playing hookie today, I'm going to a play with my DD and her school of prek and kindergarten kids WHOOOHOO..get the tylenol out LOL.

TTYL

Morning All...

Rene... there is just nothing better than a lazy day! Congrats on getting back to the pre-trip weight and I just know you will be in twoterville before your next trip!

Betty... You know how many times I have quite and re-started... you are right... I felt terrible everytime I failed. I really don't understand why it is still so hard... it has to be all mental cravings as the nicotine would be way out of my system by now. I think it's been almost 3 months now... not sure... was a trying a different approach this time. I'm so sorry about all of the stress and sickness in your family right now... boy... sometimes life really hands a plate full doesn't it! Sending you big hugs (((Hugs)))

Cindy... I love hearing that others have quite smoking and lived to tell about it...lol. Do you remember how long it took for you to really feel like a non-smoker and not have the urge to smoke?

Dianne... You are really kicking butt with the exercise... hmmm... maybe if I keep reading your post...some of that energy will rub off on me! I stopped taking the Zoloft as it completely obliterates my sex drive. I guess I feel like intimacy is the glue that holds a relationship together... and things sure weren't sticky around here! I wish I could take Wellbutrin... but I have goofy side effects with it. I will have to go talk to the doc... the panic attacks are starting to wear me down.

Eileen... *sigh* It tis twu... tis hard to come here and post when ones hands are full of Hersheys Kisses. :confused:

Okay...must take the dd to school... TTFN... have a great day everyone!

Hi,

I am at work so I have to make this quick.... I am telling on myself.

Eating really bad, feeling really bad after and doing it again! Yes, that is the definition of insanity! I am even sneaking food.... OLD BEHAVIORS ....

I gained two pounds.....

Feeling sorry for myself,,,,, don't know why? Even been lurking on site and seeing if anyone asked about me? What the F*** is that all about?

I don't like feeling like this and I'm telling on myself so that I can move on to a better place. Someone once told me that I am as sick as my secrets so now I can move on.....

Thanks guys for listening. I am going to start my day over.

Just a quick stop.....

This is our last week with the free tutor and she's getting on my nerves(nothing in this lifetime is really free) anyway I bribed the twins that if they can hang on just alittle longer I would take them to their favorite steak house. I have my final Psych appt and need to make sure all documentation is forwarded to the proper people. Looking forward to a surgery date. The children inform me that my Ex is looking at new homes an hours drive from here. I'm trying to digest this information and not be too judgemental but I think it's a looney idea with gas prices as they are.... anywho! I'm not sure if he noticed my vase with flowers but Lewis exclaimed "Look, Mommy got flowers"! He didn't react which isn't unusual. In the next few days I am supposed to pick out classes for the twins high school schedule and I'm a bit freaked out about it. Since the ex doesn't help much with parenting, this is all on my shoulders - bah, I'm not happy and I want to play Grumpy for a few hours. Gotta scoot, I'm sure I have an office full of kids waiting for me. Hugs,

Morning! I am having a quiet moment - so here I am.

Cindy - I am sorry about your FIL. It's HELL getting old. I am only 41 and I am figuring that out, fast. Hugs and best wishes for his recovery.

Betty - HUGS! I think anyone would be depressed with all the relatives dropping like flies! I hope they are all doing better. I hear ya on the job with the food. I worked at a company that had half a storeroom full of candy at all times - and where did they keep the candy on display? Well at the end of my desk, of course! It was hell - and I think I gained 20 lbs in the short time I worked there. Try to resist.

Dianne - uh - yeah. 1 day, that's it, just one day... OK - I am really supposed to do liquids for 2-3 days and then mushies - but I just can't hack that - so I step up to mushies as soon as my body will allow. The first fill - I had chili for lunch the same day. This time, I was so tight I physically had to do liquids for a full 24 hours or more. Restriction is good right now. I am hoping this level lasts. It's that magic spot where I CAN eat anything I want - but am not compelled to eat everything in sight. Good luck with your fill.

Eileenie - hope you have a great time playing hookie! Give Grace a big Hug for me!

Darcy - smoking is evil. To tell the truth - after about the first 6 mos, I was really fine - just so long as I didn't go into a bar. There is something about having a drink in a bar that demands a cigarette. I quit smoking YEARS ago - and to this day, I still want one every time I have a drink in a bar. Another reason I avoid that whole concept. Good luck!! Oh - and sex is great exercise. I recommend 30 minutes a day of hot sweaty sex!

Donna - Oh, Honey... we just figured you were out there playing on the beach or working. HUGS!! OK - for the next two hours - you will control yourself on the food issues. Just two hours. You can do it!

Hugs to everyone! I will try to check back later.

Hello Friends,

I'm at work today, :confused: , both girls are out, the preggers one, well that's no surprise, it's something every day with her, she hasn't had a full week in more than 6 months. The other one misses at least a day a month. So here I sit trying to answer 3 lines, deal with customers, and check on LBT too, :( .

I'm waiting on DH to bring me seafood alfredo from Olive Garden :hungry: .

Don't have time for personals, but hugs all around!

Darcy, I think it took pretty much of a full year to really not think about having a cigarette once in a while...and there are STILL times that it crosses my mind, but briefly. As I become more and more sane (quit lauaghing!), I realize that inhaling smoke into my lungs or having alcohol for that matter, is not going to change whatever situation is causing me stress. So, I have been learning other ways to deal. I'm not going to blow *smoke* and tell you it's easy. It's not. I just know I am not going to smoke or drink. Maybe I'll just cuss more...LOL!

Donna, stop it right now! All of us get busy, come and go, and we know who is missing, but we know they will come back, so no sweat. You are fine. Eating some bad stuff is not really a secret around here, sweetie! Just start your new day, every minute if you have to! Hugs, and remember we are SUPPORTING each other, not showing off how perfect we are. How can we help? HUGS!

Betty, dang it, girl! All these sweet aunts having all these problems...I will pray for your family and hope they all regain their health and quality of life. I can so relate to the feeling that you are afraid you are losing all of the family at the same time...I have that feeling too at times. You are a strong lady, and we are here to help you if you need anything.

Pat, I can picture you spinning around in your office chair, answering phones, typing, and signing papers, with about six hands going in all directions, foot tapping, waiting for your seafood alfredo! Hope you have a good day anyway!

Eileen, have fun with the PRe-K and kindie kids! It can be fun, but oh is it ever loud, right? I'm just better with the incorrigible teens myself!

That's about all the time I have now...I'll check in later...

Hugs to all, Cindy

I ya all...

Darcy thank for the idea ~ i am hoping to use that in case he fights for the house. I have the Realator dropping off the paper work tonight.

I am hopeing, Praying, Stressing it goes good tomorrow.

Betty - so sorry My prayers are with you Pretty Lady...

Pat ~ if I was in your neck of the woods I would come work for you. I am die hard when it comes to taking off of work. I would sooner die at my desk than really have to go anywhere. Really

I am hoping they do not cancel the hearing for tomorrow as much as I dread it I need Temp orders Set. I am thinking he might try to cancel because as sad as it is - his 20 Year old cousin hung him self in Wellington Co. That is about 45 minutes to the Northwest of us. The funeral has not been set or anything. I did leave a card with my STBXSIL for her Uncle from me and the kids. I cannot believe a young soul with so much life to live would do that but then again I know if happens.

Anyway better get back to work I know I missed alot of you all .. be back later {{Donna}}}

Hey Donna... I would have missed ya if I hadn't been off having my own pity party. :( Seriously girl... I know just how the whole outta control eating and weight gain situation feels... it SUCKS! Now... the pity parties are nice and all... but I think we have a better chance at pulling our butts out of a rut if we come in here and spread the joy. :) (((Hugs)))

Patty... AN office full of kids... yikes... just the mere thought of that makes me want a big bag of chocolate! Good Luck!

Rene... Smoking is evil... and stinky... and gross... and it makes your gums recede and your skin all leathery... and eventually your fingernails will turn yellow and get all clubby looking... and your breath is all hagish... THERE... I feel better all ready! Sorry to any that currently smoke... I'm sure none of the above pertains to you. :confused:

Pat... Can I have the doggy bag from your lunch out. :)

Cindy... A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Okay... 3 months down... lol... I am going to lose my mind for sure!

Eileen... hope you are enjoying your hookying lil hinder off!

Oh... had to take my 13 yr old for her phyiscal today... LOLOLOL... she wasn't expecting to get any immunizations... WRONG. Bless her heart... she turned right back into Mom's baby girl for a few minutes! Had her little head buried in my chest and hung on to me for dear life!

Off to do a couple more chores before the Cab O Mom Co. has to haul the dd to piano lessons. OHHHHHH... and I forgot to tell all of you that the remote electric fence worked like a charm for the ddog... it nearly gave me a nervous breakdown when she got nailed but let me tell you... the next time the collor gave her a warning she ran back to her human Mom lickedy split! It's so nice to let her out without worrying she will run out into a street or run off!

Okay...TTFN