Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, but I'll try to catch up tomorrow. Just wanted you all to know I'm thinking of you! :confused:

Anne

Good Morning,

Popping in to say hi and off to a stankin meeting...... Heehaw Heehawwww!

Sherry congrats on the 6 lbs whoot!! Beanie you too, congrats on the 4 lbs.

101 degrees.........you can keep that..egads! Its a comfortable 65 today, thank goodness. TOM came today and I'm going to try to walk at lunch time... rotten timing if you ask me LOL!! I did really good eating yesterday so I'm very happy about that.

I read up on y'all and will post more when I can.

LOVE YAH !!

Looks like we're all pretty busy, just wanted to say Gmorning all!

Two year old keeping day, I sure miss my woogie boy, the baby baby. My son and I went to see a lawyer yesterday, he's going for full custody. He, the lawyer, said that even if he doesn't get it, based on all of our documentation, at least she'll have to clean up her act, he's requesting a psych evaluation, she's gonna be shocked chitless. Bad part is we may not get to see him until July or Aug due to backlog in courts. :think :think

Hugs everyone!

Hi everyone,

Pat looks like you all are going in the right direction. You never know you all might get custody of the little guy just cause she does not want to bother with him.

Kuddos on the weight loss girls... way to go

Kelly how are you doing???

Gotta scoot --

It's Wednesday!

Pat: I'm sending up prayers for your custody case. Are you telling us that you won't get to see the baby until August? Thats just not fair!

I just ordered my favorite shakes from the HMR company, getting ready for my tropical lapband vacation..... and also ordered some samples of that Unjury stuff. Half the folks on here like it and half hate it. I'm trying the unflavored one to mix with Jello. Need guidance, this is uncharted territory for me. 2 more days until my date with the cute Dr Kellogg.... hmmmm what shall I wear? Ohhhhh, I've got to tell you guys, my EX wants to meet me at Cingular today to pick out phones for our twins(B-day coming up in May). Should I give him a great big hug and rub my perfume all over him? "OH, thank you Soooooo much for being a great Dad!" :confused: I think I'll wear the musk, it rubs off and stays on! :clap2: I know, I know... it's not nice, but neither are the rubber checks he gives me. Leaving now to do penance. Bye!

Good morning everyone!

Kellygirl, are you still here? I just read a thread that said you've deleted all of your threads. I hope everything is okay and you'll still participate in our chat! ((HUGS))

Patty, you have to get a TIVO! They're awesome. You can save yourself so much time by flipping past the commercials. And if you watch American Idol you can watch the whole results show in 2 minutes once you zip past the filler. :biggrin1:

Pat, I giggle every time I picture that witch opening a letter telling her she has to have a psych exam. She's going to have a hissy fit!

The egg hunt was a huge success! I enjoyed the chance to get to know my neighbors better and they're all really nice people. We had perfect weather. I was going to post some pictures but with all of the chaos I didn't have much time. I have some, but they're all scattered group shots of kids picking up eggs. I will post some Easter pics though...

Betty, Beanie, and Cindy - have you recovered from the heat wave? Yikes - 101 degrees?! I'd melt.

I'll post more personals later - Hugs everyone!!

The kids are absolutely adoreable, but the Dh is quite a

HOTTTTTTTIE! :wow2: You're right hot yourself there cutie! :confused:

Hi everyone. I'm still here, just have a lot going on on this end.

Thanks for thinking of me, and I'll still check in on everyone when I can.

Take care everybody!

Ann,

I was gonna ask where the redheads came from, but then I saw the hubby! Very beautiful family!

On the TIVO..... which one should I get, the 40 hr one or the 80 hr one? And why? There is a price difference and the sale ends 4/30.

Hi All!

Another crazy day, here. Nothing exciting - just work, work and more work.

Paula - sorry about the lack of rain. I haven't got any good rain dances handy - but I will think wet thoughts for you. (Hmm. that sounds a little STRANGE. Maybe I will think RAINY thoughts instead!)

Dianne - Hugs! Look at you! Fast approaching Onderland! Keep up the good work!

Anne - now I see what is keeping you so busy! What an adorable group you have there. Oh, and 101 is not unusual - just unusual for APRIL. Come July & August - 101 is common. We're Tough. :]

Eileenie - hope you are having a great day! Sorry about TOM. ICK!!

Pat - GREAT idea. Psych evaluation should piss her off enough that she freaks out in front of the doc. he he heh....

Hi Mary! Hug those boys for me.

Patty - perfume sounds like a fine pay-back for rubber checks! Think his check for the phones will clear? Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? lol! Good luck with the Unjury. samples was a good idea. **oh - and go for the bigger memory on the Tivo if you can swing it. You will be surprised at how quickly those little bytes get eaten up.

Kelly - Hugs! Hope everything is ok.

Ira - when does your DW have her surgery? How cool for both of you. I hope that I can convince MY Beloved to go for the surgery at some point - but the only way is to set a good example. *sigh* such responsibility.

Well, I have to run! I am on dinner patrol tonight. I think it's salad from Wendy's... DH will just have to have a potato.

Hugs all round!

Anne- OH OH those kiddies are adorable! I loved Easter when the kids were little. Hiding those eggs were so much fun. LOL now my son hides them cause I forget!

I know the feeling only to well about trying to catch up! It is not easy!

Pat- Sorry to hear that you may have to wait so long. Psych eval sounds like a good idea!

Patty- I hope you did it to the X today! Your so funny.

I think we have 40 and it seems to be enough for us. With ours you can save the ones you want longer if you want. But 40 hours seems to be about a week worth of CSI's and what ever else where recording.

Kelly- I'm worried about you. We are all here for you. Hang in there. Praying for you.

Beanie- Thanks for the encouragement. I've been battling the same 4 pounds for a few weeks now. This fill will hopefully help!! I did have a VERY SMALL..don't yell...Sunday tonight. I promise I won't do that again for a very long time. Tomorrow is MUSHIES yay, I'm so excited!

Well I took crazy Lucy to the vet today. I got another advertiser..yay..I was a real crab earlier in the day. I had liquid days when I'm not alone! I'm off to watch something on TV and relax. Hope you all have a good night.

Hugs coming from nc also! Night night

DW had the consult yesterday, and the surgery date is set for June 6th. Lots of excitement!

She has to get a stress test and decided to go the the place that I went to where I wound up having a problem with (after the fact) insurance acceptance that we were still paying off. Anyway, I guess they take our insurance now and she somehow talked them into writing off our $600 debt. Go figure.

I took her out for her last huge meal at our favorite Indian restaurant tonight.

Good morning :)

Patty, don't forget the lipstick with the perfume *evil grin*

Pat, August will come faster than you can say booogaaalah ! I hope he wins :)

Anne, you and your family are precious, thanks for sharing the pictures.

Ira, is DW going to Ballantyne? how much is she aiming to lose? Why the stress test? did Garth make you do one?

Cindy, Dianne, Paula, Beanie, Kelly, Betty, Donna, Sherry, Mary and all you crazy lurkers...

:kiss2: :) :kiss2: :) :kiss2: :kiss2: :) :kiss2: :) :kiss2: :kiss2: :) :kiss2: :huggie: :kiss2:

Gotta run......okay waddle ;)