Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Here is my Grandson (14yr old)

Just wanted to share what I have been busy with this week. My 18 yr old son Bradley and my 14 yr old Grandson Alex has kept me busy this week along with having a BAD Cold or a slight FLU take your pic.

Sunday we went to Legoland in Carlsbad, CA

Monday and Tuesday I recuperated from the cold.

Wednesday we went to Universal Studios in Hollywood, CA

Thursday (TODAY) I took Alex shopping since his Birthday is next week.

Friday we will either go see a movie or go bowling.

Saturday he goes home early in the morning.

Then I will crash and burn. LOL!

My son is in the Glasses.

post-204009-13813133058328_thumb.jpg

For those of you that watch "Desparate Housewives" Here is a pic of the Yellow house from the show.

WHen we went to Universal Studios they have a "back lot" tour you can do. They were filming the show and we got to see the houses. So the yellow house is from the show.

post-204009-13813133058787_thumb.jpg

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

great pictures. you have been one busy mama. how's the weightloss coming along?

great pictures. you have been one busy mama. how's the weightloss coming along?

The weight loss is stalled right now. I haven't and WON'T weigh myself till this coming Monday. I feel like I have lost but don't wanna jinx it in case I am way wrong. LOL!!!

I am just looking forward to some time to just chill. My grandson played in my art studio today and he produced two really cool paintings. If I can get a pic of them before he leaves I will do that and post them.

Paula, I am pretty proud of both of these guys. They actually wanted me to ride stuff with them and when I tried to bow out and let them just do it alone they both pulled my arms and said "OH NO YOU ARE COMING TOO!" Isn't that sweet?

You have every reason to be soooo proud! Fine young men, both of them! I just want to read your son's T-shirt, though! "I like to let my mind wiadspoitqeor but it never comlkasd;fhoihen" Huh? Will you fill in the blanks? LOL Luv 'em up, good, Penni!!!!

I like the saying on his T shirt. What fun you are having...:)

I am thinking is says - I like to let my mind wonder but it never comes Back..

Good lookin' guys Penni! I'll bet it seems like only yesterday that were the size of my grandson!

You have never been more right Susan. I can't imagine that my son is 6'1" and 18 yr old and graduating this year. Where does the time go?

The saying on the shirt says, "I like to let my mind wander, but it never comes back." He has lots of shirts like that with cute sayings. He has one that says, "Somewhere a village has lost it's idiot." I love that one.

Bradley was sick in that pic. Can't tell it though.

Penni,

Sounds like y'all have had alot of fun.

You've got 2 cute boys there! Everytime somebody my age talks about their grandkids....I think OMG no way do they have grandkids(LOL). Then I have to remember that yes it is possible and that I just got a late start having kids. I certainly won't be the "fun" granny riding rides with my grandkids (since my girls are only 8 and 4 now), but I hope to loose enough weight to become a "fun" mom!

Hope you enjoy your "chill" time this weekend!

I did start early but ya know except for the times when I was scared to death as a young mom I would NOT change one thing. I would still have had the kids when I did. I can truly enjoy the grandkids now.

It is such a blessing to know that two years ago I would not have been able to do even a tenth of the things I am doing now. Most likely I would have been bedridden by now. I was on the road to extremely poor health. I managed to lose up to 70 lbs before I lost my band to erosion this past Dec of 2005. I have gained about 25 back since then. SIGH!! But I am still active and ready for a walk and to go on rides. I enjoy life more now than I did before I had the band.

Since losing the band I am finding it harder and harder to keep the eye on the prize and focus on better food choices. It is just incredibly hard.

Keep me in your prayers as I face these struggles. I will do the same for all of you as well.

penni i am glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time with your grand son. hard time keeping your eye on the prze? try thinking of it this way...everytime you eat some thing you shouldn't be or dont do soomething you should be think of the time that takes away from you spending GREAT QUALITY time with your family. I am tying to look at things like that too. i think to myself is this bag of chips worth me not ever being able to lose enough weight to be able to have a baby? hell no its not and in the garbage they go.

best of luck to you and my prayers are with you .