Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Let Myself Go :(

I came to the conclusion that I let myself go... I don't put makeup on. I don't do my hair, I gained lots of weight I don't dress nice. I can not wait to find out if I get approved....

P.S. Have only been married for 6 months

Don't know what to do...

Any body else have this problem?

you sound alike like i did.

so i am gonna respond as if i am

talking to myself.

having a good woe is me pity party

so stop it. stop it right now.

put on make up, wash your hair , put on some perfume and a nice skirt/sweater

what matters is your heart. if you continue to be miserable and act miserable, you will remain that (even with the band)

the band wont be a miracle. you can still not wear make up and not do your hair with the band.

so enough.

you want this...you did all the things required.

so give yourself a break. stop letting yourself go.

imagine where you will be this time next year with a

positive attitude?

This reads to me as a situation meeting diagnostic criteria for clinical depression...and I can't help but feel that seeking services of a qualified professional to help you process and improve your current emotional state is essential for your long term success for your weight loss journey.

You did not mention how long you have been feeling this way...or if there were any identifiable life events which contributed to your current feelings, however I would not wait to seek intervention.

I hope that you will be proactive to address your current issues...and that you will be in a better emotional place soon.

Best wishes...

I think CG said it well. I also feel like even if you don't feel like getting done up or putting on makeup, etc. make yourself do it. "Fake it till you make it". If you make your appearance better it will help you feel better. Kind of like when you are sick and haven't showered and then you take a shower and put fresh clothes on, etc. you feel so much better afterwards. You may not have had the energy or ambition to take that shower but are glad after you did.

Muster up the strength and the rest will follow.

just leaves you a hug Klee3.

We all have felt that way Im pretty sure....Hope it passes for you soon...

Thank you everybody it has been great advice.. I have been diagnosed with depression. (not that I know what has caused it) But it has been a struggle since I was in High School.. It has just got worse.

So Much to figure out. How can you decide? Am I to freakin nuts to even be mentally ready for this surgery? LOL I keep trying to talk myself out of it like We cant afford it or I can do it on my own.. But in reality I can't . SO here is to me YO-YOing my decision.... LOL What other advice you guys got for me?