Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stretched Pouch..! Please Help

I have been banded for a yr now lost 80 lbs have 4cc in my band and I have been noticing that I can eat alot up to 2 cups of food ( not always but it has happened in most occasions) im really concerned ....wat are the symptoms of a stretched pouch and wat can I do to make it right???

Please realize the band isn't supposed to stop you from eating anything. It's supposed to help you not be hungry on less food for longer periods of time. It's not meant to physically stop you from eating.

Stick to one cup of food or less, regardless of how much you can physically eat.

You could try the 5 day pouch test to see if it helps. http://5daypouchtest.com/plan/theplan.html

maybe a fill is in order I am new so I dont know after doing so well for so long cal he doctor and see what they think.

line-dancer

2 cups of what kind of food?

I can eat 2 cups of hamburger helper, spaghetti or any other slider food but eating 2 cups of chicken would be very difficult.

And I agree, I doubt you have a stretched pouch. Most likely the band may have a leak or the fat surrounding your stomach has melted away giving you less restriction and allowing food to pass through much easier. It's like being back in bandster hell?

tmf

I'm finding that just because I can eat more doesn't mean I should - and that when I measure it out and ONLY eat a cup of food, it really does fill me up. My eyes may want more but if I walk away or make myself wait 1/2 hour or so I can usually stick to it. For me, I don't want to be any tighter even though it might make me lose weight faster - I haven't yet thrown up or pb'd - seems like a good place to be. I'm learning to find something else to fill up whatever I'm missing instead of food because I'm not actually hungry... I hope you figure it out too. Hang in there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

Lost my Pup last month and struggled really hard for that first month. Stopped tracking intake and slid into old habits here and there. Also quit working out. Can't walk in the neighborhood because of all of the memories we shared. Losing my Pup is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through. My Pup was my world 💔
      Talked to my doc during my one year followup and they were not worried about my current status. They know, and I know, that I will get back on track.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches