Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 Weeks Post Op - Traveling For The Weekend

I am 3 weeks out on pureed and blenderized and am traveling for work this weekend. Hotel rooms and hosting clients at a football game. I know I can do the yogurt, cream of wheat for bfast, and Soup for the other meals as I am sure not going to ask a restaurant to puree my meat for me, and I am going to bring some of my Optifast to help out especially for the football game in a catered suite. My instructions say thinned mashed potatoes, pasta.........so I can probably get away with a small portion of Pasta, well chewed if I end up in a restaurant setting. Have been doing so great with eating my chicken Protein this week, I suppose if I could find a rotissere chicken well cut up and chewed I could possibly get by on that too.

Any other suggestions would be great.

Okay not necc. diet food but this is kind of a unavoidable. Just think how much worse you would have eaten preop.

If you are going to be in a luxury box (have you been in one before, they are a WHOLE NEW WORLD), pull the waitor/tress aside and tell them you need to eat mushies type foods. They can probably get you something custom made. I once went to a Patriots game at the new Gillette stadium (Okay showing my age calling a stadium that is 12 years old new!) and sat in a corporate box. We had our own waitress and bartender.

Anyway food options: mash potato, thin oatmeal, mashed califlower, cheese/broccali Soup, pulled pork or pulled chicken with BBQ Sauce, yogurt (no added granola, canned style tuna fish, egg salad, mashed squash.

Thanks......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches