Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Am Feeling So Good!!!!

I just want to shout from the roof tops how good I am feeling. I have 57 ugly pounds off since 5/16/12 and I feel great! I just finished up 6 weeks of traveling and training for my job. As a facilitator it is necessary for me to be on my feet to do my presentations. 6 months ago I could barely stand for 5 minutes without my feet and back hurting. I often sat in a tall chair behind the podium. I knew it was less than professional but I just couldn't stand. That burden is behind me now. I can stand and move so much more easily now. I know I have a long way to go but boy have I come a long way. So much more energy. I go to the doctor for my 3rd fill on 10/16. I feel very little restriction at this point and am hoping this next fill will do the trick. I know it may take several more fills to get to the green zone and I truly look forward to it. Right now though, I get great satisfaction from doing this basically on my own or I should say God and I are doing it together because without Him I can do nothing. Thanks for letting me share.

Added note: I reached my exercise goal of 150 minutes per week for 12 weeks in a row and then upped the goal to 165 minutes per week and have reached it for the past 3 weeks. Woot! Woot!

I got on here tonight looking for inspiration and there you were! Congrats to you and your weight loss but more importantly the way the weight loss has made you feel! Thanks for the inspiration, I needed that!!! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches