Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Can Of Snacker Are You?

there seems to be 3 different kinds

boredom snacker

impulse snacker

all day snacker

i think before my surgery, i was the bored snacker

grab and eat chips/dip at night, cheese itz etc.

since surgery, i dont snack. if i do, its because i am hungry

and i make sure its Protein and low cal/low fat

which are you?

I am a mid-afternoon, I need a sugar fix snacker. Ice cream in particular Ugh!

oh I'd have to say I was all 3 and now if I have to have something I will grab a low fat string cheese on occasion.

I never thought about it... I just ate whatever and whenever. Now I think before I eat. I ask myself if I am really hungry or just bored, upset, mad etc. If I think I am hungry I drink Water or something else and that usually makes me forget about it. If not I will grab a healthy snack limited to under 100 calories.

I have a very open floor plan on my house. The "great room" includes the kitchen, living, dining... so the refrigerator is always in sight. I graze all day... before surgery and still now. My only saving grace is counting calories so that I keep track of what I'm eating. I try harder now to eat 3 meals, getting all of my Protein but still budget 200-300 calories a day for dark chocolate. That's pretty significant since I'm keeping to a 1200 calorie diet!

For any of you thinking of buying a new house, I don't recommend such an open floor plan. Keep the refrigerator / kitchen in a separate room from where you'll spend most of your time... on a different floor would be even better.

Must add in.....was

too late DA because you can only reply ONCE

i mean really..........the nerve :o

geesh i crack myself up

too late DA because you can only reply ONCE

i mean really..........the nerve :o

geesh i crack myself up

Ahhh, you're just a big meany! Show me in writing where is says you can only reply once!!!!

Ya, you're cracked!!!:P :P :P

I was a bordom snacker... Especially in the evening.

Now I try to keep myself busy and I have a rule that I have to drink a 8oz glass of Water before a snack, if I'm still hungry I get a healthy snack (cheese, yogurt, Protein popsicle, etc). 95% of the time I'm not hungry after the Water.< /p>

PS CG/Maddy I'm telling Alex on you too......

I was a bordom snacker... Especially in the evening.

Now I try to keep myself busy and I have a rule that I have to drink a 8oz glass of Water before a snack' date=' if I'm still hungry I get a healthy snack (cheese, yogurt, Protein popsicle, etc). 95% of the time I'm not hungry after the Water.< /p>

PS CG/Maddy I'm telling Alex on you too......[/quote']

Please don't tell! I promise to love you always! !! I can't help it if CG is mean, but I really love her too.

Please don't tell! I promise to love you always! !! I can't help it if CG is mean' date=' but I really love her too.[/quote']

Ok, one more chance, but I'm watching you!

CG' date=' I know you're out there, please behave!![/quote']

A good pink princess? I don't know about that one. Lol