Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i think mine should say pink princess...

Maybe we should request that Alex correct yours....

Of course I'm not trying to mess it up. That's why I haven't pushed myself to the point to feel anything bad. I don't want to.

no mam' i know you arent trying to mess u.never want u to think i meant that

...you are doing so great. just let your insides heal...i am concerned.

if in doubt about what to eat, just ring the dr and make sure. just go slow.

you will hear from people who may say its ok, but that them, this is you :)

The reason you do not feel hungry or thirsty is because your stomach is still swollen from the surgery. I somedays I have a hard time with tuna and I have been banded for 7 months (band being tight somedays). My advice is 1 call your doctor and tell him your concerns and 2 eat only 1 cup per meal' date=' slowly, and drink slowly. The eating habit is a learning process. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Take care & good luck.[/quote']

Thank you. Thank you that's what I've been doing. I have broth seperated in baby bowls ready in fridge. I even drink out of a baby cup. Has a straw though. Lol not the big 32oz like before.

<<<<<----sitting watching patty do her work out while my nails dry.......such is the life....madd bring me a ice tea..

if you are hungry' date=' that is normal. those Protein shakes were my food until my insides healed

the more i healed, the hunger came back

as ajtex said, just because we can eat/drink more than we should, doesnt mean we should[/quote']

I haven't tried the shakes. The Protein Drink I drink is called Isopure. It's kinda like a gatorade base. Instead of milk base. What about working out. When did yall feel up to moving about.

Thank you. Thank you that's what I've been doing. I have broth seperated in baby bowls ready in fridge. I even drink out of a baby cup. Has a straw though. Lol not the big 32oz like before.

No. No no straws, you'll blow your band off.

Please stick to your Drs orders.

Is the tuna& egg salad in baby bowls too?

What do you put in your tuna salad? I mix mine with egg salad so its tuna egg salad. I love it that way.

if you are hungry' date=' that is normal. those Protein shakes were my food until my insides healed

the more i healed, the hunger came back

as ajtex said, just because we can eat/drink more than we should, doesnt mean we should[/quote']

I haven't tried the shakes. The Protein Drink I drink is called Isopure. It's kinda like a gatorade base. Instead of milk base. What about working out. When did yall feel up to moving about.

The hardest part of all this is understanding the signals or lack of signals..... at this point you won't feel hungry. It took me a while to figure out the new signals. Sounds like you are doing it right, your just not getting the response from your body that you are use to.....completely normal. As each day goes by your body will heal and you will learn the new signals. Keep doing what you are doing.

I haven't tried the shakes. The Protein drink I drink is called Isopure. It's kinda like a gatorade base. Instead of milk base. What about working out. When did yall feel up to moving about.

i couldnt stand isopure. so ff milk and my shake for me. i even have one at Breakfast as i am to tight in the a.m.

my work out, simple, walking. i am not overly mobile (yet) but am getting there

on my 2 wk pre and 2 wk post, i had to do 3 shakes per day (4 if i got hungry)

I haven't tried the shakes. The Protein drink I drink is called Isopure. It's kinda like a gatorade base. Instead of milk base. What about working out. When did yall feel up to moving about.

Don't rush the working out. Walk as much as you can, but my doctor said no exercise for 4 weeks and no ab stuff for 6 weeks. But as with food all doctors a red different bla bla bla......

No. No no straws, you'll blow your band off.

What do you put in your tuna salad? I mix mine with egg salad so its tuna egg salad. I love it that way.

baby bowls maddys?? i spilled my tuna in my lunch bag 2 weeks ago and smelt it all day......hadnt wanted it since and was in my coach lunch bag.........boo hoo hooo

No. No no straws' date=' you'll blow your band off.

What do you put in your tuna salad? I mix mine with egg salad so its tuna egg salad. I love it that way.[/quote']

Oh. I'll stop with the straw. The tuna was from subway. Two scoops in a bowl. I had the add a little more mayo to make it more wet. I didn't eat it all at on sitting. The egg salad I bought from publix. I'm suprised at how fine the egg was chopped. It was like a rice pudding.

The hardest part of all this is understanding the signals or lack of signals..... at this point you won't feel hungry. It took me a while to figure out the new signals. Sounds like you are doing it right' date=' your just not getting the response from your body that you are use to.....completely normal. As each day goes by your body will heal and you will learn the new signals. Keep doing what you are doing.[/quote']

Now AJ are you allowed to use a straw?

I know all Drs orders are different, but most say no straw.j/s

Oh. I'll stop with the straw. The tuna was from subway. Two scoops in a bowl. I had the add a little more mayo to make it more wet. I didn't eat it all at on sitting. The egg salad I bought from publix. I'm suprised at how fine the egg was chopped. It was like a rice pudding.

Glad your shopping at publix, both sil's are store managers.