Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When Will This Pain Go Away?

Thanks Dody!

Yes, Water is warm, not cold. It just does not sit well in my stomach. ANd before banding, I was a gallon a day girl.

I do hope every day gets better. :-)

When is your surgery?

Leenerbups, How are you doing today? Are you able to get more down? Is the pain still as severe? I keep praying for you that it will get better and better each day. Has your doctor given any new advice or anything?

Hi Lianna!

I had a good day yesterday. Acid was less. I was able to eat some refried Beans (1/2 cup) and 1/2 c mashed potato for dinner. I find as long as I drink super slow and no Water, but milk,etc it's getting better. I'm not getting enough liquids in doing this, so that is a concern.

Things are looking up! :-) Thank you for checking in on me. *hugs*

I leave for Tennessee on Apr. 10 and see the surgeon on Apr. 26. I don't know the exact date of surgery. Did you remember Christopher Walken's birthday was this week? I heard it on Entertainment Tonight.

I'll be hear looking for support after banding, of that I'm sure. Hope you are feeling lots better by that time.

WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I'm feeling GREAT!!!

No more pain, I'm eating mushies fine, drinking Water fine!!

I turned this corner yesterday after slowing coming up the past 5 days from a really hard time as you know.

The acid reducers and all the advice given in here in regards to how and what to eat and drink is what did it.

I AM SO HAPPY.:clap2:

The only downside is now 'm starting to get hungry!! How did that happen so quick??:)

So glad you are feeling good and you toughed this out. You are right, I think you've turned a corner and I couldn't be happier for you. I don't know anything about the eating aspect, because I'm not banded yet, but now I know when I am you can be there to tell me not to give up. :)

YAY!!! I'm so happy that you're feeling better!!! I've been reading this thread and watching your progress and just wanted to give you a big, "WOO HOO!!!"

Thankee Ladies! :-D

I'm thrilled, you have no idea! I was so worried.

This board is the best, it really pulled me through.

BUPS!!!

Thank goodness, i have really worried about you! Unfortunately, i had no useful advice to offer. I am so glad you are feeling better.

YIPPPIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

So, you took your turn at 3 weeks post-op? Doesn't it seem like about 6-8 at least?! You had a tough start, but I'm so glad you made it through and are on the mend. You got your hunger back...great! You will keep this at bay lots better when you can eat like a big-girl bandster...protiens first, then veggies, then starches if you can. BUT, you are not done healing so only eat foods that are comfortable and ease in the solids slowly as your doc advises. Heal now, lose more weight later. Yay Leenerbups!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! Look for my 1 year bandiversary thread coming soon. Before you know it, you'll be posting one, too!

I glad that you are doing so much better! Take it easy and stick with your mushies and let your body rejoice in getting some adequate nutrients!!!! I feel such a sense of relief for you! Wheew!!

leener...i am so happy for. ive been watching your posts with trepidation. afraid for you. feeling bad and wishing you did not hurt so much. healing from the surgery was bad enough without having all of the acid reflux and pain with everything. my hat is off to you. im a big baby and could not have done what you did with so minimal complaints :ban: So pleased that you have turned a huge corner. yipee for you. i on the otherhand have way to much ease in eating real food now. everyday i want to go back to mushies but i tolerate food very very well. i dont drink when i eat and i chew til the cows with cowbells come home!! but... i eat real foods damnit. im still down 8 lbs... with my first fill i hope to really start to lose. you must have lost tons of weight during all of your troubles. good luck and good wishes to you.

You've emerged through the other side, and Thank God huh. You are now able to give some terrific advice to people going through the same things you did. You stay strong girl, and I'm soooooooooo glad you are feeling better. You had me worried for awhile there.