Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Losing the Weight

Fellow NC Gals or Y'all I wanted to ask about your experience in losing this weight. I know I did the rny and it's coming off amazingly fast, when I hit my 45 or more protiens a day. For 5 days I got disgusted and didn't get the minimum and it caused me to stay still. So, now I'm comfortablly drink a shake which equals almost 30 Protein grams.

I overworked out saturday and drank too much Water and promptly vomitied at home. Yuck. This left me dehydrated. I didn't work monday because I was dehydrated. The dehydration has been with me all week.

That's one of the reasons why I started the shakes back. Plus, it's a quick meal and excellent way to get my protien.

So, as of today I'm down 30 pounds. I haven't bought any new clothes yet, however, I've been told my bras need updating by some lovely coworkers. I'm also getting afraid my comfy pants will be falling off soon.

I am also grown out of the comfy pj's if anyone is interested in pj pants.

Kim - are scrubs really comfy? The girl that the dr's office looked like they were so uncomfortable. I know you can get prints and themes and stuff. My friend wears scrubs to the daycare because the kids ruin her clothes otherwise.

I'm gonna stop typing and go spend my night making sure chloe breathes.

Did anyone besides me ever do that when their kids were babies. I'd startle her to make sure she was breathing. Chloe is nasty sick too.

There goes cleaning the house this weekend. I think I'm gonna go get Dh a minivan this weekend so he can raise heck.

Congratulations on your weight loss!! :D

I am preband, but I bet it is kind of scary to be dehydrated. How do you workout? I used to go to Curves and I'm just wondering what people do. We have Curves here in town along with the Y and a place like Curves but they do actual weights. I'm also considering an elipical machine when I get two dimes to rub together. :)

I will pray for little Chloe. It sounds like she is a little one if your checking her breathing. Yes, I did that too when mine were small. Does she have RSV? Both of my boys suffered with RSV and it was scary.

Have fun picking out a minivan. I wouldn't be without one now. It's nice to push a button and have the door open when you have little ones. :D

THanks Chloe is 5 so I don't know if it's rsv, she's got a respitory one and a GI one. As for my weight loss I had RNY but chose to hang around here and post.

Thanks for the message. Good luck wiht your band.

Jennifer you are doing great...I can't wait to see you agian. Maybe you can join us at our next one since you can't join us on April 1rst. We will miss you again...but totally understand.

Keep up the GREAT work..I really can't wait to see you.

Did you get any undergarments today? Or did you get a mini-van?

Oh kim, I am down 30 pounds and have nothing to wear. I went shopping at kohls again and the mall but nothing seems to fit right. Either I have to buy a size up which will be too big soon enough. I don't mean to complain I just feel lost until I hit true misses sizes. I have some nice stuff to give away too. Do you mean that all people don't buy bundles of underware in the plastic wrapper?

My daughter has had the viral and stomach bugs at the same time. SHe's doing much better but has lost her voice. Poor Thing. We had an exhausting saturday. I cannot bring myself to buy anything except smaller pj bottoms. I guess I'll have to wear some stretchy pants for a bit longer. Too bad I couldn't wear some scrubs.hheeee..

Yes, we now partially own a minivan - we got a 97 chrysler town and country and honestly I don't know if my husband is going to behave when he's driving it. We should have it next week we needed a few things fixed. There's alot more we can do with all that extra space. I plan on getting a bike and this takes the guess work out of how to get it home.

We are getting our daughter a new bed too and have to pick up our mattress for her so this will come in the nick of time. Plus, I have alot of things I need to do and having to car share has been hard.

I hope all of you have a good weekend.

Wow! Jennifer, 30 pounds, I'm jealous! :) You are doing awesome! I too can't wait to see you again!

Jennifer, Your doing GREAT! How exciting! I can't wait to see you!

I still sheck the breathing of my kids when there sick..20 and 22. I just open the door to say are you ok, but sometimes I get a feeling in the middle of the night with my dd. She has asthma and has since she was 5. So maybe I'm the one thats nuts, but I dont think so. We love them SO much!