Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Closer!

:faint: OK, I'm confused! I called again. I should have been more specific last week. Apparently the paperwork they received last week had something to do with the ultrasound I had done and not my surgery?

Kim called yesterday and got a tracking number. I called again today, and again they told me they had no record of my predetermination paperwork. I didn't have the tracking number when I called today.

Karen you have got to be kidding me. I sent you the tracking number...did you get it? If I have time tomorrow I will look it up online. We are suppose to be able to track it that way. See I told you something would go wrong...GO FIGURE.. .I am SO SORRY!!! Well the good news is you could still get it in April. He has a few dates left open. I am keeping my fingures crossed....

SORRY...I promise I am doing what they tell me to do.

Oh no Kim; I don't think it's anything you have or haven't done! I think it's UHC; I haven't talked to the same person twice. I'm just ready to let it ride and happen in His time, instead of being so impatient.

Kim has been on the phone with UHC again, and has confirmed that UHC has someone working on my case. Woo Hoo! :clap2: :high5: :high5: :target: :roll: :) :Banane59: :Banane43: :waytogo: :eek: :Banane44: :Banane25: :Banane39: :) :Banane33: :couch2: :Banane57:

Wavy, calling every other day is what got me frustrated in the first place. I think it's time I step back and let Dr. V's office handle it.

OBTW, what does "wavydaby" mean? ... and does "Crazy about cavies" mean you like spelunking? Inquiring minds want to know :scared:

I spoke with somone in Care Coordination at UHC again today. She said my file is in the final stage and could be finished today. She even encouraged me to call back later, and said I could reach someone as late as 9 p.m. EST. She also said once final a letter is immediately generated/mailed.

Kim, Dr. V put a July 4th surgery date on my paperwork? The care coordinator at UHC moved the date up to Apr 26th because she said once finalized it could be moved back a lot easier than moved up.

I won't miss church for this, but I might ditch out of choir practice a few minutes early! Say a prayer for me ladies! I might actually know something by this time tomorrow.

:clap2:

Well, let me tell you, there is a loong drawn out reason for "wavydaby"

Lets start with the easy stuff first.

"Crazy for cavies"-- I have three guinea pigs that I got from a rescue organization. (Yes! there are guinea pig rescues) The biological name for guinea pigs is "cavy", and on all the rescue boards, they refer to them sometimes as cavies. My avatar is Lenney the guinea pig.

Wavydaby. hmm.. Well, when I first "really" dating my DH, he used to call me "darlin' baby". I am horrible about switching the starting letters on words, like the "fighting chicken" may come out "Chighing Fickens".

In on conversation with someone (My Mom, I think) I said he calls me, "Barlin Daby". DH thought that was just the funnest thing. So, here we have that I am "Daby". (You know.. still early in the relationship where cutesy nicknames stick)

Wavy-- well anytime DH does or says something that grosses me out, I flap my arms around, "waving fashion". He used to gross me out all the time. (stupid gross things.. not horrible gross things- think burping the alphabet stupid gross) So, somehow, someone came up with wavydaby.

It stuck, but only as my user id's for forums or online games.

Wow, that was long to write out.

Phew.

Oh and I see that you called again :D hhheheheeh. I knew you couldnt stay away.

I will be on late at night, so POST the news when you get it!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be praying for you that God has it in His plan for you!!!

Mrs Sabre ~ I am so excited for you!! I am also getting close on an answer from my insurance. God's timing is perfect even though we would like to speed it up sometimes.....human nature creeping in. :D Sounds like your insurance is on top of things!! I will pray for you.

I got your email today so I read over the paperwork again and no where did it say July 4th, We aren't even open July 3rd of 4th...so I don't where they got those dates from. Sorry that isn't our doing there. Hopefully it will come throught quickly....keep me posted.

Good morning folks! I did call again yesterday evening ... twice. As has been my history dealing with UHC, I haven't spoken to the same person twice, or have I gotten the same level of reply detail twice. They're back to telling me that it's "under review", and nothing else. :Banane04: Oh well, I'm still hanging in there!

Oh Kim, I never thought Dr. V would put a date that far out on anything, much less a holiday. It's probably UHC's standard procedure to put a date three months out to allow for pre-op tests?

WavyDaby - nice answer! :Banane04: It's interesting to know that guinea pigs are "cavies".