Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Me Me Me Me Meeeeeee

I PULLED MOMBA OUT THE HOUSE TO GO THE THE TRACK FRIDAY!!

YAY!!!MOMBA!!

GETTIN TO GOAL GIRL!!:clap2: :clap2:

Thank you Stocky, it is always better to walk with someone else. Just having you there made it easier.:clap2: :clap2:

New Plan

Wed- Track (at least 3 miles) did 3 1/2 miles with Stocky

Thurs-Track (4 miles) did 2 1/2 miles with Pooky

Fri-Maybe(break) 2 miles at the track with Stocky

Sat-Point (3 miles) Rained out... Walmart walking, indoor activities

Sun-Track (4 miles) 1 mile in neighborhood while doing laundry...hair....cleaning.....driving around

OK it is Monday I am suppose to meet with Crystalstar to walk 3 miles. Training for the 5K!!!!!!

Tomorrow is weigh in day......3 pounds:kiss

Thanks! I was sooo tired when I got home. But as the day progressed, I started feeling a lot better. So walking today it is...

I told LSasha, in 4 weeks, we doing 12 mi at the park... :omg: :omg: :omg:

You're doing very well too. Getting out there and scadattling. Your making big accomplishments!!!! :clap2: :clap2:

Tee- u will see those 3+lbs tomorrow b/c you have been walking your arse off. G'on gurl:clap2:

HUH?!? ;)

Thanks! I was sooo tired when I got home. But as the day progressed, I started feeling a lot better. So walking today it is...

I told LSasha, in 4 weeks, we doing 12 mi at the park... :omg: :omg: :omg:

You're doing very well too. Getting out there and scadattling. Your making big accomplishments!!!! :clap2: :clap2:

.......12 miles, I will drive beside you guys.....beep beep.....need gatorade?????

I can't walk the arse off I need that and it is not looking to bad if I say so myself. LOL

Today is the day.....I'm a bit nervous:phanvan. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't want to eat and I don't want to drink but I know I have to and the earlier the better.

Big Paul where's the toe tapping.

I thought I posted yesterday.....I lost 2 pounds. YEAHHHH now I'm almost there. I will be there next week for sure.

I walked 3 miles yesterday evening......YEAHHHHHH!!!

HELLO:help:

Ok it's weigh in night and what have I done.......0....I walked 3 miles Saturday and ate about 5,000 calories Friday. Huuuuuuu I would like to starve today hoping it will make a diffrence on the scale but I won't. I will be walking before the meeting this evening praying that will help.

Self sabatoge knowing I only have 2 pounds to goal.....oh well I guess I will be on the scale in my underware:eek: .

I will take the good or the bad and work like I did the previous week. This is only 1 weigh in. I still have 151 pounds to loose so this one day is not the end of ends. I will continue to do better everyday. :angry

T, U did really well last week, so even with your lovely meals on Friday, I am sure you will see weight loss tonight. So dont fret... just know, NO AFTERPARTY tonight :confused: During the next week, let me know if you want to walk. I will meet ya up at the track or something.

Also, a good thing you taught me is to post what exercises your going to do for the week. After you did it, I decided to post mine and it helps. I look at it, see what I SAID I would do and try to hold myself accountable. For some reason, just see my own words helps to motivate to get my butt out there... You did GREAT that week you posted your exercise goals. Consider posting again. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

See u tonight!

Thank you Kee I noticed when I post it I try to hold my feet to the fire a little better. That is why I posted yesterday but my heart wasn't in it.

No afterparty for me, it doesn't pay. I wanted to eat some of everyones omelette and at least 2 pancakes. LOL

OK can we say oopppsss

• fading restriction
  • ver poor food choices several days
  • no walking
  • pms

So with that said......

Wednesday 3 miles

Thursday 2 miles

Friday 3 miles

Saturday 3miles

Protein shakes, fish, ground turkey, salad........

Wednesday 3 miles (at the Point after work....yesssss)

Thursday 2 miles (I am hoping to go back to the Point and do 3 again)

Friday 3 miles

Saturday 3miles

Went to the store to replenish ground turkey supply for healthy eating.