Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I started off the day well, but as it's moved into evening, I'm feeling stiff and achey -- and a little tearful too. My husband has had to work all day, so with the exception of hot-and-cold teenage son, I've been alone, and lonely.

I definitely developed a low-grade fever, but I'm sweating now, so that's on the way out. But I was really worried there for a minute!

And whenever I bend over (like on the toilet tmi), I can feel the band, or the port, or something, sort of moving around in there.

Also, my son attempted to amuse me with funny stories on the internet, and I laughed a couple of times so hard I was worried I slipped my band! I have a pillow to hold for coughs and laughs, but still.....just taking my own inventory way way too much today!

Have had no problem ingesting Water, broth, tea, and popsicles. Burping a bit, but nothing serious (I don't think).

I'm amazed by the people who are already working out in their second week! By the end of the day, I can barely get to the bathroom, stiff, achey, swollen.

Thought I would share and maybe accept a pat or two on the head.

pat or two.. my butt.......missy, calm down and relax... :rolleyes: ...all is well..(if fever gets worse, def go to ER or call dr)

i was achy, swollen and stiff and queen of the bathroom during my post op....you got a great attitude and will be so successful..now take your meds and get to bed.....check in tomorrow and let us know how you are.....

Pat, pat, pat. I saw you on here a lot so I know that you know this is normal.

You can do this!!!!

PS. Laughter is the best medicine.

Thoughts & prayers with you!

I just finished my first week post-op. One day I felt awful, then the next started to feel better. It was my fifth day that my body, and mainly my head, finally cleared out all the anesthesia. I am feeling much better and can walk around the block and start to do all the 'normal' routines. You can do it! It gets easier!

awww my friend - I have been thinking about you!! I've been reading lots of posts and I read that many people are going through/have gone through exactly what you are experiencing. Bless your heart! I've also read that each day gets better - most have said day 3-4 they start feeling more normal. PLEASE let us all know tomorrow how you are doing! We are here for you!!

This has definitely been a journey... Was feeling great this afternoon, but tonight I'm feverish and nauseous again. Nothing alarming just hoping things stabilize by Tuesday. On the bright side were already almost to day 4 post OP! Yay!