Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Saturday April 1rst...

So, here I am in Asheville. In a hotel, that when I checked the beds over, one had hair, and food crumbs in the sheets. EEEEWWW :eek:

So, I called the front desk and it took them almost an hr to bring clean sheets.

I wannna be at IHOP!!!!!

Oh yuck...you are like me. Check them out and then I lysol them down also.

Well it was just a LITTLE group of us...3 to be exact. Kathy, Melissa and myself. (and Melissa's 2 cute girls). But it was nice to just sit and talk of course I had to run off to get to Curtis for his birthday party but it was still a nice time.

Kathy THANKS for sharing w/ me. No more Breakfast....NO MORE!!!!

Oh we are going to meet on the 22nd just for coffee, smoothie or whatever. I think at the mall in Pineville unless someone knows of something better? I will start a new post if thre isn't one already started.

Don't worry wavey...I told them all about you LOL. How is hubby doing in the tournament.

I second the no more breakfast...that was just too darn hard to eat that early. The rest of the day I had a yogurt parfait, some fried tofu and some ice cream....I know shoot me. Never did eat those eggs I carried with me....don't know why I bothered.

Angie and everyone else...sorry you guys missed it. Hope you guys will all come to the coffee/smoothie one at the mall in a few weeks.

So did you guys take a picture?

I'm so ashamed, we DIDN'T!!!!! Sigh.

Breakfast is a hard bandster meal to enjoy out. It was yummy, but I was stuffed and we had 2 stuck/slimes today! I like the idea of the food Court...coffee, smoothies, whatever we need is handy and we can walk the mall! I may bring Rachel that day, especially of Karah comes! It's a nice change of pace, and I think we penciled in a May date for Ruby Tuesdays? One thing at a time though. April 22nd coffee/smoothies at the Carolina Place Mall in Pineville. 10am? I'm there!

Grr! I can't do Saturday's at all until maybe the summer. My girls are in Softball and Soccer and they have games in the mornings and early afternoon's. The 22nd is booked. I have Soccer at 9, Softball at 10, and the girls school is having their Spring Carnival. So no way no how can I do that day. Sorry girls! I so want to see you. If we could do a evening during the week I could probably swing that other than that my weekends are slammed. ;)

Angie

O.K. I really, really, REALLY want to make it to one of these get-togethers and meet you all! I feel like with everything that's gone on around here lately that even though I've been here forever I still haven't gotten to know everyone here much or share in all of your "shananigans!" (Woo, that was a big word for me);)

I MAY be able to make the 22nd thing. I hope! Jamie is playing tee-ball, but I don't think he has a game that day. I may be able to do a weeknight if it's not too late. When school's out though, I can go any night! (I'm a teacher) But when school's still in, with my at least an hour's drive, it would have to be kinda early on a weeknight. I don't know why, but for some reason, I seem to need my sleep a lot more than I used to you. You don't think it has anything to do with my AGE do you?? Nah, couldn't be that!;)

I'm really going to try to make one of these things, I promise!:biggrin1:

I could possibly get together on a wed or friday night if anyone wants to meet up. I also could do a weekday day outing...lunch or mall walking or park walking...on tuesdays and thursdays. As far as nights go....Monday night is girl scout night, tuesday night is dance night, thursday night i work and it's cheer dance. This time of year is busy for anyone with kids. Angie...if you just want to get together to walk or talk during the week sometime, I could meet you somewhere. I'm going to get back on track this week with exercise. As I was telling the ladies at breakfast, I haven't worked out in two weeks. Partially due to my schedule and partially due to other activities...but gotta get back on track. Saturday is fit kids day at our Y (steel creek Y right off of 485.) There are going to be activities there for the kids to do if anyone wants to bring their kids by. It's free.

I can do April 22nd, 10 a.m. Carolina Place, and May 20th. I'll try to be around more to see if any of this changes.