Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need A Battle Buddy At 1.4 Years Post And Am Stuck

I was banded March of 2011, have lost 140lbs, and still want to drop about 40 to 50 more, anyone want to journey with me?

wow 140 lbs, that is awesome!!! congrats!

wow 140 lbs, that is awesome!!! congrats!

Thanks! its awesome but being stuck at a weight is a bad feeling also it's frustrating, but thats why I'm back on fourms I know others have been thru this and maybe someone can help me with ways they beat the bumps! congrats to you as well and good luck moving forward.

hey Im here for ya but warning also plataued.

you can get me here or my email zinhaa@optonline.net

wendy

Any time! I am stuck at 80 lb lost with 50 more to go!!

From all that I've read it's very hard for lapbanders to lose after the first year. I'm determined to get what I need off in a year. Not sure why this is.

i was banded in may of 2011 and i have lost 42 pounds...down from a size 20 to a 12..just cant seem to hit onederland and stay there, tryn to get to a solid 10..been plateued losing/gaining the same 2 pounds for like 2 months!!!ugh!!!!

so what is your game plan to kick this weight loss back into gear...i'd love some ideas.

i was banded in may of 2011 and i have lost 42 pounds...down from a size 20 to a 12..just cant seem to hit onederland and stay there, tryn to get to a solid 10..been plateued losing/gaining the same 2 pounds for like 2 months!!!ugh!!!!

so what is your game plan to kick this weight loss back into gear...i'd love some ideas.

That is what I’m looking for. is ideas, my current plan is back to basics, shakes in morn and lunch, i have gotten in a bad habit of not doing any Breakfast or lunch then I’ll do dinner then will eat something before bed, so i know what i been doing wrong or most of it, but welcome thoughts and ideas.

Any time! I am stuck at 80 lb lost with 50 more to go!!

i went thru times stuck then i would have a fill and would drop 20 lbs and then stop for a bit then about 1lb a week, now i have been stuck and even put a few lbs back on, im up and down now.

i went thru times stuck then i would have a fill and would drop 20 lbs and then stop for a bit then about 1lb a week, now i have been stuck and even put a few lbs back on, im up and down now.

Yeah it sux! 4 lb gain in 3 months. The Doc put in 3cc yesterday so I am at 9.5cc in a 14cc band!! I hope it works I do everything right but this last time between fills just wasn't for me!!

Yeah it sux! 4 lb gain in 3 months. The Doc put in 3cc yesterday so I am at 9.5cc in a 14cc band!! I hope it works I do everything right but this last time between fills just wasn't for me!!

wow, 3cc at once that is a big fill i got 3 once last nov 2 weeks before thanksgiving wow that one really did it for me, you should see a big difference now, once you come off mashies (if you dr makes you do that after a fill) you may get stuck more than before, it took me almost a month to adjust to that large fill, that being said, we all know it's different for all of us.

I was banded March of 2011' date=' have lost 140lbs, and still want to drop about 40 to 50 more, anyone want to journey with me? [/quote']

Me I need help

It's a month and haven't lost anything

I'm almost 9 months out. I've lost 80lbs but I have hit a plateau for the past month. I still have 50lbs to reach my goal (well,52). I exercise at least 5 days a week. I use a heart rate monitor and I track every bite I put in my mouth. I stay around 1200 calories because when I go too low I don't have enough energy to workout as hard as I like (I'm talking burning 250 calories is a bad day. I usually burn between 500 and 800 depending on the workout). I can't figure out what to do to keep the scale moving. I do have a fill scheduled for next week.

wow' date=' 3cc at once that is a big fill i got 3 once last nov 2 weeks before thanksgiving wow that one really did it for me, you should see a big difference now, once you come off mashies (if you dr makes you do that after a fill) you may get stuck more than before, it took me almost a month to adjust to that large fill, that being said, we all know it's different for all of us.[/quote']

My first fill was 7cc but the last fill was. .3 cc