Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well, today is my 8month anniversary of being banded. I have lost a total of 30 lbs but, the last mont I gained about 4 lbs back. I had my third fill yesterday and hoping that this will get me losing again. I feel like I am getting close to the green zone but, not sure. I am trying not to be frustrated with myself and the band. I have to keep reminding myself it is not the bands fault. It is me. I control myself. I am the one that makes the choices that I do.

The last six months have been crazy. I started a new position at my job, I was studying my butt off for a certification test, and We moved into a new house. So, I have been a little stressed. So, I contribute some of my down falls to that....that and laziness. I

So, I decided that I have got to get my butt in gear and do this. I really think that the band is just a tool that helps you it is not a cure. You are still going to have those crazy thoughts about food. It is just a tool to help you control yourself.

I am thinking about getting a trainer. I really need to get in the habit of working out. I know if I did this I would truely see results.

So...No more laziness!!! I am back on track and ready to kick some butt!!!

No EXCUSES!!!!

My one year anniversay of the band is in December and it's my birthday too. So...my gift to myself is to accomplish what I set out to do!!!

Happy 8month anniversary to me!!! :D

It really is a tool and I've learned that you have to want it as much a it wants to help you. Of you need encouragement or a partner feel free to message me anytime!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk, SW: 225CW: 201 GW: 130

That's a great attitude to have! Time to step up and take control of your band. Motivation is the key! Good luck! :)

I wish you a lot of luck. I hate Breakfast foods so I have been drinking shakes for breakfast since March and was just banded 2 1/2 weeks ago. Because of the shakes before my surgery I lost 28lbs. Since the surgery I am down another 13 lbs. Remember the Band is a band aid and not a cure. We all need help. I don't eat when under stress. I eat when bored. One thing that helps is putting clear polish on your nails. It takes 20-30 minutes to dry and by then you forget about the food. That has worked for me in the past.

Have a great weekend.

I have a trainer and love it! She really keeps me motivated. We recently started doing heavier weights and I am starting to see results. The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn all day long. You can do it!

Thanks guys. That is a great idea about the polish. I do get the munchies when bored. I have been doing great this week so far. The exercise was haulted a little bit because I got a tattoo on my foot and it is still healing. I have been behaving in the eating department. I am really feeling like this feel might be the one that does the trick. It will be a week tomorrow since my third fill. I am thinking that it might be just rigth or maybe just a .5 cc more and I will be golden. I have been measuring my portions and eating very very slow. Also, sticking to Protein and veggies. My usual shake in the morning and I have been good. So...I am going to weigh myself on Friday and see what the results are of my week.

I having a feeling I am back on track!!! Yay!! ME!!!!

I am also 8 months post op. I am down 80 pounds. I have been regularly going to the gym since January. I also log everything I eat or drink on myfitnesspal. I use the app on my phone and you can even scan barcodes right from your phone. I run at least 5 days a week and do strength training 3 days a week. I think finding the right exercise and logging everything is a large part of this lifestyle change.