Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK so its day 1... So far I am doing ok hungry but trying to keep myself busy! I have had a Protein shake and I made my own iced green tea.. ( steeped 2 bags of herbal green tea and added ice & lemon wedges) also downing down Water half way through my liter of poland springs bottle 2 more to go. Also on the menu for today is sugar free Jello chicken broth and 2 more Protein shakes. I need these 12 days to FLY BY!!!! I am so ready to be banded and starting my new life! :)

Any other suggestions for my liquid diet???

keep busy and try not to think so much on not eating.

that is head hunger. you get hungry because its lunch time and you think you should eat

or someone is eating around you or snacking.

just know this pre op diet and post op diets are only for a short period of time

and soon you will be able to eat/enjoy food again.

stay strong

stay focused.

get your mind in this game and if you want to do this, do it 100%

all the best and congrats on your upcoming surgery.

I am in the same boat as you! Today is my first day and i have 10 more to go after. My only thing is ive been really tired feeling i think its more mind over matter but just remember your not alone! But just think about how much better you will feel once the surgery is done and you start your new life. But what i did do today was i mixed some ice in with my Protein Shake and made kind of like a smoothy and slipped on it. It helped me through lunch. I also found that chewing one ice has helped me today. I still feel like i am eating almost and its good for you! :)

I just went today to get my Protein Powder and some supplements. I went to GNC first and, OMG, way expensive! Hubby and I then went to Walmart and got for $20 what GNC was charging $36. Anyhoo, I just want to encourage you because, a week from today, I will be starting my pre-op diet. I am already warning my kids and hubby that I am probably going to be a psycho-hose beast for at least a week as my body slowly breaks up with my lifelong love affair for all things food-like. This website has helped so much in answering my questions and giving me support. I think we all have a common goal and we need to remember that and be there for each other.

Good luck!

Thanks Everyone for the encouraging words!