Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

bingo tonite, wish i would have played

i dont know why, i just really wish i would have gone and played bingo tonite. i am really tired of being couped up in the house. my band is a big secret, so i have tried to stay out of site, out of mind, until i am back to my old self...GOSH I WANNA SCREAM BINGO!

well, wobble wobble, hope the smoke doesnt make me cough, cuz man that hurts, and i bet my face would show it, i would have to go without a bra, and boy would the girls cause an uproar if they were in public without their harnesses, and those old gossippy ladies might notice that my breeches are unbottoned. i have no sweats that are acceptable in public. oh well, tricia, i guess if i TRULY wanted to go, i would have. sounds like fun right now. i need to go for a walk or something. it is dark now, so i could pull it off.

well, wobble wobble, hope the smoke doesnt make me cough, cuz man that hurts, and i bet my face would show it, i would have to go without a bra, and boy would the girls cause an uproar if they were in public without their harnesses, and those old gossippy ladies might notice that my breeches are unbottoned. i have no sweats that are acceptable in public. oh well, tricia, i guess if i TRULY wanted to go, i would have. sounds like fun right now. i need to go for a walk or something. it is dark now, so i could pull it off.
Ahhh.....gotcha!! Hee hee. I keep forgetting that you've just recently had surgery. Oops! But, ya know what? A walk is a great idea! I wish I had a walking partner. My husband is on such a weird sleeping schedule so he's asleep when I'm awake...oh well.

well, my husband, he doesnt want to walk, he wants to run a marathon. when he exercises, he is an intense maniac.

he has a job where he flies in planes a lot, and about once a week he spends the night in some exotic city. ok not really exotic, but tonite he is in philadelphia. for a texas gurl, thats perty ekksotic!

dern, if we lived closer together, we could walk!! i stillhavent discovered anyone in this neighborhood who has had this done, although, i am sure that at least one of these rich bee-yatches have had this done.

i really do not want to have to report to the world my progress. i just know that if i let everyone know i had this done, that every time someone greeted me, it would be with a comment about my weight, or an update to the amount of weight i lost. this is just a very personal journey, i am a work in progress. i will show the world the finished product. (how did i get on this subject??)

my goal is to walk for 30 minutes tomorrow evening.

Oh boy...LOL. My husband used to jog several miles per day. Of course, this was long before I met him and about 50 lbs. ago. He tried jogging a few months ago, got 1/2 mile and had to huff and puff all the way home!! Poor guy. He's a good walking partner....when he's awake.

LOL @ ekksotic!! Philadelphia is fun. If you've never been and have an opportunity to go...it's well worth it.

It would be so cool if we lived close enough to walk together. I don't know anyone in my immediate area that has had the surgery either. Then again, I don't really know anyone in my immediate area, period. I've lived here for almost 2 years and just recently starting hanging out with our bowling league partner. I miss having girlfriends to hang out with. :phanvan Hee hee @ the rich bee-yatches! You crack me up!

I understand that you want to keep this private. I tell anyone and everyone. Everyone has been positive and I havne't experienced anyone keeping "tabs" on me. It's all a matter of personal choice and I totally respect your views. :)

LEEERVE bingo so I know how you feel, I was operated on on the tues and was at bingo by the following Monday lol was a bit shaky and wobbly but wild horses wouldnt have kept me away AND I won £250 about $500 at the time lol

dang tilly, i NEVER win, i truly play because i love to play... i'm such a loser!!

Tricia, i think that once i lose down to my goal, i am going to tell the world. i just do not want to keep everyone up to par with the play by play action. you know, we are at a lucheon, and the jealous fat girl says,"OH MY GOSH, YOU CAN EAT THAT!!!??" i just want to wait until i am where i want to be.

(I work with a bunch of jealous wannabe's, I make about 35k a year there, and they only make about half that much. and i know our insurance has an obesity exclusion. the only reason i was able to get this surgery is because my husband's career keeps him LOADED..gotta love that right? since those moo's likely would not be able to get the band, they would make it into a tool of satan, if you know what i mean. they are already such bundles of negativity, i do not need the negative energy to directed at me. i am pretty sure they will be envious just seeing my weight loss...blah blah blah)

Ha! Mini Me, I've been looking out the window of this beautiful day. I'm entering online sweepstakes as we speak. LOL

Mini_me, I completely understand the reasons why you're not telling anyone. Who wants that kind of aggravation anyway?? It's amazing how jealous some women (and men) can be.

I'm so happy that you were able to get the surgery regardless of the exclusion in your insurance policy. I am very much like you in that regard. We're both very fortunate. :confused:

well, i went and played bingo. i could have justwalked in and handed them my money and walked out. i did not get to yell bingo, and phew, am i stiff...

Roni, you are such a crack up! where do you work? What snooty subdivision do you live in? I myself live in Montgomery Trace! It seems to be all of the snooty people from the woodlands! yuk!!!! Where do you play bingo at? I like the VFW hall on Friday nights. You have to pick the right nights if you know what I mean? Are you coming this thurs to the support group meeting at Cafe Express???? This is my 2nd official invitation to you!

I am going to Oregon in the summer and my friend there tells me you have ALL NIGHT BINGO

OMG that sounds better than sex

allnight sex all night bingo

NO CONTEST

I know what you mean about the snooty people in The Woodlands. I am very careful of who I tell about my surgery. I thought when people start to notice I will tell them I am going to Weight Watchers, or I am on a Doctor supervised diet. My business is my business.

oops...AHEMMMM. My attendence at the support meeting is quite contingent on my husband's work schedule. I will RSVP your invitation with the utmost promptness...

We built our home in corinthian point in willis. almost all the way to the end of calvary road. (we first discovered the subdivision driving in on shepherd hill road...WOW, were we surprised to see how close the trailer park was!! SMACK-SELF-BE-NICE!)

I have taken to playing bingo at Tejas Bingo, on the rare occasion that i do play. you can play a bizillion cards for about 20 orders of wendy's crispy chicken nuggets!! plus, i like that there is the no-smoking area.

and work, where do i work? well, you asked for it. i work for tdcj(thats right, the prison). i know, i know, it sux. i have worked there soo friggin long, 11years and counting, i do not know how to function around normal people anymore. i mean how many jobs will you ever have where it is normal to discuss, on a daily basis, someone "stroking their penis" or placing their penis in the bars of their cell? you would never believe how many kinds of bitches i have been...fat bitch, sorry bitch, stanky bitch, ho-ass bitch, funky bitch, big head bitch, 5-0 bitch wannabe, my response? I might be a bitch, but i AINT your bitch, now write your mama a letter and tell her you called me a bitch! oh, well, this bitch went home everyday, they didn't. ((as a whole, they werent terribly bad. but about 10% of them made it miserable for EVERYONE!! and that ten percent included 10% of the officers and 10% of the offenders! sometimes i had to wonder which were worse, officers or offenders))i worked in security for about five years or so, on death row no less, and then one night i was in Walmart, and this sweet lil old lady accidently bumped into me with her buggie, i picked her up over my head, and spun her around, then ddt'd her on the concrete, she was still moving, so i jumped up on top of a mini van, and i did a super ultra mega power drive...then i snapped out of my delusion and realized that the prison mentality was ruining my life...and eating all remnants of my anger management. the nice little lady apologized and i shrunk to about 1.5 inches and went home and cried. so for the last 5 years, i have been on the administrative side, no longer a guard, and in november, left the contact position altogether. now, the only contact i have with offenders is in correspondence. i have a much more pleasant disposition now. ((batting the eyes...then subtly rolling them...))

so, since i am at work, i MUST DO SOME WORK!! will you all LBTers PLEASE stop tempting me with your curious little posts...you know i cannot resist the temptation to look at what you have written!!!

luv u guys!