Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A thread for super-sized bandsters - starting BMI over 50?

i want one!!!! i have to go to my father in laws work and get on there industrial scale for cargo!

Hi Guys!

I am not a supersized bandster, but like to lurk on this thread. You all are so inspiring !! I hope to have the same success you all are obtaining when I am banded.

Back when I was researching WLS, I went to an RNY support group meeting. They would have a scale there for the larger patients, because I am sure most of them did not have one at home. You may consider calling a few support groups in your area to see if they do that too. Much better than trying to jump on the scale at your father-in-law's work when no one is looking! :)

Congratulations are in order losingjusme!! Do home scales go up to 350? I haven't been able to get on one in so long I have forgotten. If so I might think about buying one... I just don't want to be a scale whore.

You can buy an "obesity scale" on ebay that goes up to 550 pounds. I bought one back in November so I could weigh in between doctor visits. Think I paid less than $50.

Just to let you guys know, I made it to twoterville this past weekend. Sat. 1-20-07 I weighed in at 298 I was so happy that I cried. Now I have to continue to work hard at stepping:bolt:far away from 300 as possible. I haven't been at this weight in 12 years:omg: .

Just to let you guys know, I made it to twoterville this past weekend. Sat. 1-20-07 I weighed in at 298 I was so happy that I cried. Now I have to continue to work hard at stepping:bolt:far away from 300 as possible. I haven't been at this weight in 12 years:omg: .

CONGRATULATIONS! I too will probably be a crying happy mess if I can just get under 300. Right now that seems almost an impossibility. I am still in the waiting for approval from BCBS process. My 37th bday is on 1/31.. maybe I'll get approved for my bday!

TANN WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! CONGRATUALTIONS :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: ON MAKING IT TO TWOTERVILLE!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you, I can't wait to get there.

Gooooooo Tann you will reach your goal and surpass it!!!!!!

CONGRATS TANN!! I am green w/envy! :o I know someday I'll make it to twerville too!! If I saw 299.9 I'd cry!:think WAY TO GO :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Turner24

Tann,

Congrats!!!!! That is awesome!

Tann, Just wanted to jump on the Congratulations bandwagon!

When I get there, there will definitely be tears on my side, too. Hope to see you in twoterville soon!