Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I used it. It worked for about a minute, but then I had to keep increasing the dosage. And I think it worked more because I thought it did, not because it actually did. And it's semi-controlled, so you can't really increase the dosage too high. Total waste of money in my experience.

HI Becca

Just like StrawartS I used it for a short time. My heart rate went sky high.

Joe

Didn't do chit for me, except cost me a lot of money in office visits and prescriptions, because my ins wouldn't pay for that either, wls related.

I was on it for months... No problems with elevated blood pressure, or anything.

It quit working and I felt like it was a waste of $$... It wasn't covered by my WONDERFUL insurance company.

pretty much the same experience here. i used it for 3 mos. i'd say it worked for about a month. i lost maaaaaybe 10 lbs. then hunger level was back to normal. a total crock if you ask me.

I used Meridia when it first became available. I quickly worked up to the max dose and stayed on it for 6+ months. My ins. wouldn't pay for it and it was really expensive. I lost weight for first couple of months (about 15 lbs. total) then stopped. When I got off I gained back all I lost + extra. It was just another one of those things that didn't work.

I used it for 6 months and lost 16lbs...and then stalled. It all eventually came back which is why I'm here now...scheduled for 3/28. I didn't have any side effects, but I was already on cardiac and HBP meds. I tend to agree that it worked when it did becaue I thought it would.

Ellen

Yes, I went on and off of it several times. It just upset my tummy like you wouldn't believe. This was part of my doctor supervised weight loss efforts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches