Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 Months Post-Op (Just Wondering How Everyone Is Doing?)

I was banded on 8/26/11. I am down 65 lbs., i have 2.3 cc's in a 10 cc band. Still have a lot of pb'ing issues but i think it is because i do not chew enough. I would like to lose about 50 more lbs.

Congratulations!!

I am about 6 1/2 months out and I've lost 123 pounds.

That is spectacular!!!!!! Any helpful tips?!

I was banded on 4/23 and have lost 40 lbs. Definitely need some more momentum and tips. Wish I were losing a bit more, faster. Although, my last fill, that occurred last Monday, has significantly tightened me. 6ccs in 10 now.

I was banded on 6/11/12 and have lost 3o pounds so far. I haven't had a fill yet, I go next week to see how things are going. Do the fills hurt? I haven't been too hungry, but the past few days I have had a pain on the left side of my chest after eating, could this be from not chewing enough?

Congratulations to everyones weight loss.

I was banded 2/7, down 53 pounds.

What a great topic! Congrats to everyone on their success!!

I'm 10 weeks out and down 48 lbs since I started my weight-loss journey (a few weeks before surgery). I feel GREAT and can jog 3 miles without wanting to give up. It's so nice to shop in the regular clothing section, not the plus size!

Hello, I was banded on 2/16/12 with 6cc's in a 14cc band. I am down 59 lbs and down 5 clothing sizes. I feel great. The best thing I have ever done. Life is GREAT. Good luck to everyone.....

I was banded 5/16/12 and am down 33.5 lbs. I have 5cc in a 10cc band. I'm definitely feeling the restriction and even though there are days my band is finicky, I'm loving it!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk, SW: 225CW: 201 GW: 130

I'm sooo proud of everybody. I was banded on 5/18/12 and I havent lost anything since my surgery. I've had 2 fills and no restriction. I lost 11 lbs from pre-op and I exercise just about every day or at least I go swimming everyday. But every time I get on the scale NOTHING happens. I don't fill like I eat that much at all. What am I doing wrong? My dr said it will get better once I get restriction. I can see a little bit if difference in my clothes so I guess I'm losing inches. I hope so...

Hi everyone and awesome job on all the weight loss. It's so encouraging!! I was banded 6/5/12 and have lost 38 lbs including my pre-op weight loss. No fill yet but getting one in a week and a half!

Hi everyone!! Congrats on all the weight loss; it's so encouraging!! I was banded 6/5/12 and have lost 38 lbs so far including pre/op weight loss. No fill yet but getting one in a week and. Half:)

I was banded on 3/20/12 and have lost 55lbs. I have 4.5cc in my 10cc band. Each day is a challange but it's the best decision I've ever made!

Congratulations!!

I am about 6 1/2 months out and I've lost 123 pounds.

Hi! I'm six month in august. Share your tips

Hi everyone... Banded 2-1-12 33 pds in a plateau too.. any suggestions

Hi 6-7-12 was band date and iv lost 28 lbs! Feeling great have 4 cc in my 10 cc band 2 nd fill on aug. 17 i hope for some restriction then!