Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgical Glue On Incisions

Mine came completely off on post op day 12. It won't hurt to let it come off naturally. :)

ETA - I didn't peel it off. I'm a nurse, too, and you should let it come off naturally.

No I don't know what strips are but I don't have those. All I have are my incisions and on top of then the glue to keep then shut, I guess.

I didn't want to scrub and I tried peeling but got scared. I'm just gonna let them clear away on their own. Thanks!!!

ZGB<br /><br />www.fabtofit.Blogspot.com

mine were glued shut also. i left nature takes its course. took nearly 3 wks for it all to come off all 5 incisions but they are now gone. dr said they looked great at my 2nd week f/u.

I work for the drs that implant pacemakers and defibs and it's called dermabond. Super awesome stuff! I tell our patients to gently wash it with soap and Water and when it starts to dry it will peel like dry skin an at that point you can start to peel it off. That is usually at their 2 week wound check up. Most of the time I'm peeling the strips off for them. I have my surgery on Tuesday and I have full intentions of keeping it on until it peels!

Just a piece of advice from some education on the inside! Good luck y'all! Hope it helps and hope no one gets infections!!!

I am 14 days post op and it's just now really starting to come clean. I've been gently washing my belly in the shower and not picking, although it itched like crazy!

However, today the scab on the top incision came off and it is open just a bit and red. I put a band aid on. I don't have an appt for another two weeks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches