Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

try this-next meal --its amazing !!

get your plate sit down, close your eyes and keep them closed

take a bite of your food, put the fork down, keep the eyes closed remember

and chew, lift your fork, take another bite chew

keep going

you will find that you wont know how much youve eaten, but you will be full up and will think youve eaten a lot and cant eat anymore

now open your eyes

you will see that youve eaten about half of what you normally eat

:hungry:

this is because your brain is now concentrating on the food not on what it looks like or subconsciously telling you to clear your plate.

as soon as you open your eyes you will want more even though a second before you were full, dont eat anymore put the plate in the kitchen and wait a while the feeling of fullness with come back right away

try it its really amazing

Hi there,

That sounds like a very good idea to do. Thanks for that tip. See I have 15 days till the surgery, I'm 305.5 the last time I look lol. Those tips you just gave to me are just some of the ? I have. 1 that I would like to know is what about drinking with your meal(I know you shouldn't) but I think that is one thing that will be very hard for me to do any suggestions?

crystal

if you drink during the meal, it will wash the food into your big tum much faster leaving you feeling hungry, it could also mean that if you have some food lodged and are about to PB the weight of the liquid on top of the lodged food will make the PB much more painful and last longer

wait for half an hour after eating to drink. its much more productive and helps you lose weight much faster Ive found.

dont worry, you will be so full after eating that you wont be particularly bothered about a drink.

good luck let me know how the eating with your eyes closed worked

How about just closing your eyes througout the entire process? You will have to FIND your food. Soon you will be so frustrated, you will just quit out of frustration and exhaustion. And think of how fun it would be to watch you?

In order to stop drinking and eating at the same time. Sit at the table and take small bites and really concentrate on chewing your food really well. I kept a glass of Water on the table for myself..at the other end. If you do those few things you can break the habit...I thought that was going to be the hardest habit to break...it turned out to be the easiest.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fingers crossed!

• BeanitoDiego

Lost my Pup last month and struggled really hard for that first month. Stopped tracking intake and slid into old habits here and there. Also quit working out. Can't walk in the neighborhood because of all of the memories we shared. Losing my Pup is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through. My Pup was my world 💔
      Talked to my doc during my one year followup and they were not worried about my current status. They know, and I know, that I will get back on track.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

I'm so sorry. I lost my pup (Mr. Bitters - a chocolate Pomeranian) 2 years ago and it still makes me tear up. He was my everything - my constant companion. I understand. Do the best you can to get back on track.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches