Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Need A Buddy/mentor! :)

i use to log my food, but not anymore. i guess its the wiling to log my food in! but if it has helped you, im going to try it out

thats how my life has been to, judged for my weight! hopefully she'll open up to you about weight or vice versa.

trust me thats what clicked for me i thought i was making healthy choices and eating good with leonard ( yes ive named my band lol) but once i started checking the calories no onder i wasent losing fast lol

ive been judged my whole life as well, being in a family of 4 girls and being the only obese one dident help

omg i love that you named your band! did you have trouble with Portion Control?

Really, thats awesome that she was supportive and understanding! I know she would be supportive but I just cant bring myself to tell her, maybe that will change once I have the surgery. I want to tell her because I dont like keeping things from her but this is a huge personal journey and I dont want anything to bring me down. I know people make comments without even thinking..i myself have so I caqnt blame people for not knowing the facts about wls

Thats hilarious! I saw a thread on here where people were naming their bands...too funny. My mom is super small and my brother is normal weight, my dad is also overweight and so is the rest of my family. I still feel like the odd one out though

thats gotta make things worse. i have a twin sister and she doesnt have weight problems. i was always so jealous of her cause she would get dates and eat anything she wanted and not gain! alex, my dad doesnt really support me, so i support your decision in not wanting to tell your friend. i think people need to learn more about wls. i use to think it was an easy way out, but my mind has changed

my username for mfp is maddie2424. i'll definetly be back, its nice to talk to people who is going through this/ is going to go through this

It is! feel free to email me anytime if you need support or to just talk, ..at

we should all keep intouch, since the begining ive had problems with portions hence why i was 320 pounds hahaha but as u get your fills the restriction is better and u cant eat as much

smilinginside...yes! we should, my message above was for you too! And if yall want You can email me and i can give you my number if yall ever need to text or something. Im open and I ALWAYS have my phone with me haha

Good luck to you all on here, i know how hard this is gonna be for you 'younger ones' :) it will be worth it tho, if i had my time again i would have this surgery in a flash when i was 20 something, take this opportunity to make the rest of your life what u want it to be.

This is still a medical proceedure, it isnt cosmetic, you have to meet medical requirements to get this surgery, its like people telling u not to have your appendix out, if u meet the requirements for this surgery, then u need it ..!!

Good luck to you all on here, i know how hard this is gonna be for you 'younger ones' :) it will be worth it tho, if i had my time again i would have this surgery in a flash when i was 20 something, take this opportunity to make the rest of your life what u want it to be.

This is still a medical proceedure, it isnt cosmetic, you have to meet medical requirements to get this surgery, its like people telling u not to have your appendix out, if u meet the requirements for this surgery, then u need it ..!!

I agree with Cazzy this is a medical procedure, personally anay friends that cant support me in my Quest to be healthy arent really my friends. good luck to you all.