Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I see the Endo tomorrow-- send love!

Heya Vines.. first of all *Big Warm Hugs* I wish I'd have known you were at the airport alone yesterday. I'd have come and hugged you in person!

You are always so loving and caring, taking care of those around you. I know you'll be blessed for that. I'm actually very happy to hear that you took the leave from school. I think the reduction in stress levels will be very benificial for you.

You've heard the expression, "God doesn't give us more than we can handle" haven't you? Well, I believe that God isn't the one giving us all the stressful, depressing, potentially debilitating circumstances. I believe that He is the one who gives us the strength, and courage, and hope to make it through times like you are facing. I've seen you say that you have searched for the Truth in many faiths and churches. I'd just like to encourage you to look directly to Him. Cut out the middle man, so to speak, and lean on Him. He will hold you up when no one else can. I know you'll be alright. Not because you're a strong woman, which you obviously are, but because someone like you who is so loving and kind just HAS to be special in the eyes of God, so I know He'll be watching over you with extra care.

You and your family will be in my prayers. *hugs*

You know, I cant help but get so discouraged after I read your update. I didnt like your endo's attitude. Please tell me he was much more concerned/interested -in person- then what Im reading.

All I keep thinking about is... if you go to 6 doctors, you are gonna get 6 different opinions/diagnosis.

A few years back my dad became deathly ill. He went to 3 different doc's here in our area. 2 of the 3 doctors said that it was in his head - the other one said that his body was shutting down - he was dying!

He went to Houston, saw 2 more doctors.

After MANY tests and WEEKS of severe pain - Houston doctors said that he had a rare type of artheritis.

Although he is much better now, to this day he believes that noone knew what he had.

mystery illness? maybe.

I say this to you cause this sounds like its gonna be a looooong battle. (((hugs)))

Hey Paula! No, I don't think he was that much more interested. But all I had to really do was get him to order the tests. My aunt the doctor thinks I should have just gone right to the UW medical center, but they wouldn't look at me without test results. So, I'm getting the tests, so tht's a good thing!

When I had the first collapsed lung, the one doc told me that they were talking bets to see what it would turn out to be. Women rarely get spontainious colapsing lungs, usually a young male athelete thing. The last pulmo I saw diaganosed me as being fat. Yup, that was the diagnosis for the colapsed lung, I was just fat. (250 pounds)

So sorry about your dad. Yeah, it's really tough when they don't know what to do. Rarely do they actually tell you that they don't know, but instead to appear infalable, they fluster and bluster.

I know it's gonna be a long battle. I'm not happy about that. Im impatient and I want an answer RIGHT NOW!!!! but I"m not going to get it right now, I'll just have to practice the art of restraint and patience.

Im impatient and I want an answer RIGHT NOW!!!! but I"m not going to get it right now, I'll just have to practice the art of restraint and patience

Thats what I was getting at by telling Dad's story.... restraint and patience is NOT an easy thing!

So you have an Aunt that's in the medical field - and she is guiding you? I feel much better knowing this.

Use Dr Poo for what you can - and move on!

And your mom - Im really sorry to hear of her illness. Any official word on her yet?

Thank God for big-mouth family members! (except for when they are blabbing MY business)

I had so many of your quotes to quote and so mad! This is just BS, I'm so mad but know that in this life we are all treated one way or an other.

I don't know about your endo but I think this doc's got smarts, throid meds are not to be messed with MPO..It just feel like your going to the ends of the earth for anwsers.

I wish i could be at airport with you.

Been so busy but thinking about U

I hate when doctors blow stuff off. Your problem is that you are fat, and you wouldn't have problems if you weren't fat. How stupid. Just like last week I went to the doctor for an eye problem and he asked if I wore contact lenses and when I said yes he immediately said "They are probably just dry from the contacts", when in reality I have an infection that I should have been given drops for (and now have, thanks to the eye doctor).

At least he ordered your tests. That is at least a step in the right direction.

Knowing that this has been a high stress issue for you, I think it's probably good that you are thinking about taking a medical leave from school. It'll give you the time you need to schedule appointments as close together as you can and get this taken care of ASAP!

Keep us posted, please!

Hugs and Love, Crystal...

I wish somebody could give you some kind of an answer.

I wish there was some greater word of wisdom than "keep your chin up". It just sounds so lame.

Hugs!!

So sorry to hear about all the problems and stress you're dealing with. It's good to know you have A LOT of people rooting for you and praying for you. Add me to that list.

Go Vines Go! Go Vines Go! You can do it, you can do it, Go Vines Go! . . . Amen.

:cheer2:. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . :cheer2:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :cheer2: