Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you do for a living?

RN-I've worked several places in the hospital but have been working in the ICU for the last 3 years. It's hard to beat 3 12 hour shifts a week.

Senior Business Analyst for Data and Image Capture Solutions.

Buh, its a long title. We take insurance paperwork (pre determinations, claims, whathaveyou, and we turn them into an electronic format. Awesome.

I thought I replied earlier but don't see it so I must be having a brain freeze!

Anyway, after jumping ship from the corporate world of Fortune 500 companies, I packed up my stuff and moved my son and I to Lake Oswego, Oregon where I am the "Welcome Wagon" lady. That's right folks, the Welcome Wagon lady.

Instead of meeting with Mr. CEO or CFO at their fortune 500 company, I now meet with Dave at Dave's Auto Body. I love what I do!

No more suits, pumps and pearls for me!!!!

Marieze

...but am a administrative assistant LOOKING for a position in the Elgin Il area.....if you know of any, please let me know!!!!:roll:

I was a Office Manager to a very large church for what seemed like 100 years but now I'm a stay at home grandma and office manager of my husbands trucking company, 6 Pk Express.

I'm a county social worker in ND working with elderly and disabled (mostly traumatic brain injuries) adults to keep them at home with community services rather than nursing homes. My favorite cases are hospice, such a sacred time in life and gift to be welcomed into a family's life during this journey. Banded 11/6/07.

Im a Security Guard/Crowd Controller, I eventually want to go in the Defence Force but hence I need to lose weight first so Security is a pretty good job till then

<p><p><p>I'm a Domestic Engineer... and also start work part-time next week, doing accounts for a freighting company.</p></p></p>

I'm a Nursing Unit Manager/RN working in Intensive Care like nkosoana. Unfortunately, when I became a manager I had to go back to 5 days a week from 3 x 12 hour shifts per week. I said I'm never go back, not sure what happened!

I'm an EA for the Engineering department at Verizon.

I've been here for like 11 years.. before this I was a waitress which kept me trim. LOL. I got my business degree in 05', and after I get this surgery (hopefully) I plan to lose the weight and move up in the company. I don't want to start a new job and then get the surgery..

DISCLAIMER: If anybody is not happy with their Verizon Cell phone, there's nothing I can do because they are their own separate company. My department handles FIOS. LOL

I am the Controller for a manufacturing company in Houston, TX.